Chapter 8

I was walking somewhere-i-don't-know-place. I just let my feet go where it wanted to go. And once again, yes. I skipped my supposed to be training time with Konohamaru and the others. And I'm very proud of that.

Not actually skipping, since I was like there with them, because of my shadow clone who's doing all the work in training. I didn't wasted a lot of time to master that A-class jutsu for nothing! ('ー´)

It's odd though that Ebisu-sensei didn't noticed it that the real me isn't there. Like, come on, he's a jounin!
But anyway, I'm still grateful for that not noticing my absence. Or maybe he did noticed it, but just let me do it because I'm not that under his supervision? Bahh...why am I doing this anyway?

Well, whatever it is. Let's blame Ibiki-sensei who thought me that advance technique like I have no idea that he keeps on giving me hard to do task to keep me on distance.

And what does the hokage eat to get the idea of assigning an officer of Torture and Interrogation force?(´-ω-' )

I noticed that my feet just dragged me in front of the main library here in konoha, where every questions you want to have an answer will be answered, information you wanna know were all here. I stopped for a moment and look at the name of the library displayed in front, thinking whether I'm lost or what but in some reasons, a voice echoed back on my mind.

It was the voice of the third hokage.

My mind was reminding me of what we just talked about last night. We talked about me, Kakashi and the truth about me being related to him.

Last night.

Konohamaru and I did our homework together in our bedroom, since we share the same room in my stay here with two different beds.
We just thought of doing an advance reading. My eyes caught him sleeping on his notes. I covered him on his blanket. He fall asleep earlier as he answers our assignment in mathematics.
I went to arrange our things and put it all back to places aside. After that, I went out of our room to go to the kitchen and have a glass of water for me to drink before I go to bed.

"Miki?"

My body immediately turned to see who just talked and called my name out of surprise.

"N-need something?" I asked, stutter a little and still in the middle of shocked feeling.

"I want to tell you something."

My shoulder dropped in a relaxed feeling and blinked my eyes a multiple times trying to convince myself that I wasn't dreaming. I'm just confused, not that because he wanted to talk to me, because we always talk to each other. I'm confused, because he looked so serious.

"Are you interested to hear it?" He asked, pulling me back to my senses to which I mentally shakes my head to clear my mind from thinking what could be the reason why he wanted to talk to me and nodded my head as my answer.

He patted the chair beside him telling me to sat on the chair next to him that I went to sit there like he was asking me to.

"What are we gonna talk about, jiji?" I asked curiously. He didn't answered me immediately like how he usually answer me back when I ask him a question. My eyebrows slightly furrowed by itself and my head tilts as my eyes stared at him, waiting for a word from him.

He took a deep sigh before seriously stare at me again, "I have to tell you something, but promise me you won't be surprised," he said sternly. I immediately nodded as my answer, not really cares about what he was asking me out of my undying curiosity....oh come on! Curiosity kills the cat (ノω<。)

He let out another heavy sigh and said, "Kakashi is not your real Father."

I just stared at him like I lost my interest. Staring my bored eyes back at him to which he let out another sigh.