-Chapter 56

"You stuck with us 'til we're going home, huh?" Asked Hiro with his eyes glaring at Konohamaru.

It's obvious that it's meant for Konohamaru, for it only darts to one target, to the person who's walking beside him within two meters away from his left, Konohamaru Sarutobi.

"Well, what do you want to suggest? He should stay there?" Kyousuke talks back on behalf of Konohamaru on which nobody asked for it.

He did a quick recall from that place before he spoke his mind again. "To the place that turned to smithereens? That's so cruel!"

"Didn't I tell you guys already to stop mentioning that place ever again?" Says Keisuke mixing an authority on his tone.

"It's all Hiro's fault!" All along, Kyousuke was just making a scene out of boredom that he insists himself that in every conversation he should be there.

Hiro didn't accepted what his teammate has said that he wanted an argument, but his mood suddenly changed.

"Oh, yeah!" Knocking his fist to his palm. "How much money did we earned on our game?" He suddenly brought up the topic that also changed the atmosphere from apathetic to enthusiastic.

"Just a million and two. Not much as we had estimated, but atleast we gain and didn't loose a dime," replied Kyousuke.

"A million and two? You mean, One million and two hundred thousand?" Asked Sakura who suddenly joins the conversation.

"It's far from that. What he said was an exaggeration of what it's supposed to be. Not even a half of it," says Hiro.

"One million, two hundred thousand, three hundred and thirty three to be exact," says Kyousuke.

"You shouldn't have left us so you had a share. All you have to do is to stand anyway," he added which Sakura was slightly offended for she didn't mean to leave them behind in the first place. She did it so their team had something to report back when they all gathered for the day at least.

"It's at least four hundred games and we don't know how many people signed up for a couple of tries to defeat her. Let's say it's four hundred, flat, then times it to three hundred ryōs per game. It's only a hundred and twenty," Hiro had corrected.

"Hiro, you party pooper! You should have keep it that way. Everyone around us are buying it," Kyousuke tried to shrugged it off.

"The business you have ran was an arm wrestling contest. You sure no one had beat Yumi out of that four hundred games?" Asked Yamato whom Hiro immediately glared back at him as an answer to it.

"Well..." Kyousuke dazed up the sky to recall if there is one and Hiro glares to Konohamaru who is obviously not the person to blame.

And except for Konohamaru who's thinking if he regrets why he tagged along with them as if he had a choice other than not joining them to go back home.

They recall a rumour circling around the city. And which is why they didn't have a hard time learning about their little gambling business they ran.

It's about the three kids in their pre-teen years, hosting a game named arm wrestling and no one has won yet.

But there is one who almost got her.

They ask them what it was and how did it go, trying their way to ask not directly and let them spill it all themselves.
Besides, their part of the mission is not to do a sideline job to secretly gather intel.
It's only to prepare themselves to perfectly execute a good act, but they did something else without telling anyone.

Kyousuke who's very verbal about their success business, didn't gave any hint no matter how vocal he is to everything.

Hiro only said a few words, and it was made sure that it was an answer that can't be followed with another question.