Chapter 58

"What brings you here, eh Keisuke?" Asked Ibiki Morino, the commanding officer of the Konoha Torture and Interrogation Force, who was currently reading a newspaper and uninterested to entertain his visitor

Keisuke entered the office, and made himself comfortable in the room that he had flopped to take his seat on the soft couch without waiting to offer it to him.

"Did I interrupt the climax of what you're currently reading?" He asked, crossing his legs as he sat on the couch so comfortably.

Ibiki folded the newspaper that he's reading, annoyed, and knowing Keisuke, he will never leave you alone in peace not until you gave him what he's asking.

"What do you want?" He growls, warning Keisuke that he's not in the mood to receive one of his pranks.

"I understand that you hate me, but I promise you that I'm not here to disturb," he says, holding up his hand as if to tell the person he's talking with that he should hold his horses for he isn't here to play with him.

"You already disturbed me," the chief had shut him out, since it's always been the introduction he hears whenever Keisuke came for a visit. It's a hundred percent chance that it was just a waste of time talking to him, and yet he always tolerates him on which he also wonders for himself.

"You sure have a lot of time in your hands just prancing around. Don't you think you have to train your students for the upcoming chūnin exams?" He asked, but he isn't interested at all of that.

"I just went to ask, what's your relationship with the child of Kakashi," he asked him, but his head was laid back on the of the couch that his face was facing the ceiling. And also ignoring what Ibiki had asked him about his students.

Ibiki didn't answer the question right away, but Keisuke could sense the tension in the atmosphere around the room.

"Miki Hatake," he says then pulled himself up to see the expression of the commanding chief officer of the Interrogation Corps.

"I heard you have been her personal teacher for quite some time, which is so unlike your style—"

"Get to your point," the chief commander interrupted him from talking any further.

Keisuke immediately sat properly from his seat that makes it a bit insulting for the chief, thinking that he was again fell under one of Keisuke's traps. "That means I don't have to explain further then? Thanks for understanding," he says, bowing his head from his seat.

"One more nonsense from you, I'll kick you out of my office," Ibiki says his last card of warning Keisuke.

Keisuke lifts up his head from bowing deeply as his form of gratitude that Ibiki didn't even paid attention to it.

"Give me the authority to dig up her grave," he says as he was motioning his hand on what was digging is.

Ibiki stared at him for quite a long time, didn't even bat an eyelash and Keisuke kept his wide and confident smile plastered on his face.

"Did you accidentally fall off the cliff, knocked yourself and god had somehow deemed you deserved a second chance of life, but in exchange you'll lose your ability to think properly?" Ibiki finally breaks the silence between them.

"Oh come on, it's for research purposes," says Keisuke, pouting.

"You're asking the wrong person," he says bluntly, leaning back to his swivel chair and went to read the news paper once again. "Now, get out of my office," he commanded.

"I know you'll say that," he let out a sigh. "Then I'll go for the second option then," he says, standing up on her feet from sitting on the couch then gone to confront the Chief of the Interrogation Corps himself on his desk.