Chapter 31

"Hohozuki, what is the way of Jashin?"

"The way of Jashin is to kill everyone to end their suffering that caused by fear!"

And of course, I was using my voice when I make Hohozuki speak and talks.

I was used on traveling alone, now I wanted someone will accompany me during these times like I was hoping for a good catch of fish on the river or a good catch of bounty in the head even if just a low rank rouge ninja and also to give Hohozuki a test. Maybe I got used on those days where I constantly talks to Hidan during the mission of bounty hunt.

I feel ordinary days are getting boring.

I don't know if I should praise myself, now that I find myself someone who can talk to me and was a hidden talent.

I stopped when my nose found a scent that resembles the smell of burning. And not far from where I was, there's a smoke tinting the blue sky in black to ash gray.

Why does this scene looks familiar? (¯ . ¯٥)

I just hope not to encounter Deidara or Sasori in there.

"Let's check it out! Let's check it out!"

"Alright, we're going!"

Damn, I feel so terribly lonely. 。゚(。ノωヽ。)゚。

It was at least fifteen minutes walk, before I reached to the burning village that now only ashes remains.

You can still feel the heat from the fire, and the ground also makes my bare feet feels like it's on a frying pan.

So I guess, it wasn't from Deidara's fire crackers that caused the fire. The fire started from the ground, not from above.

We could assume that the fire started from a house, and because the houses are too close to each other, it caused the fire to spread out from house to house that easily.
Hohozuki may have two chakra nature, a combination of earth and water chakra nature to produce his mud release, but I don't think he can use his water nature alone.

I don't even know any hand signs for a water type jutsu, neither tried to learn it. What am I going to do with it anyway? I can feel through my veins already that I don't have a water chakra nature. So, that option on making Hohozuki do the hand seals of any water type jutsu was closed off.

Besides, most of the fire have died, it's just the heat that I'm complaining about.

"How about turning the ground into mud would help?" Asked Hohozuki, that of course it's my voice who's making him talk.

"Good thinking," I nodded.

I seriously need a psychological help, to let me know if I am still normal. I've been doing this for over a month now. (。T ω T。)

I waved my hand where the chakra threads are attached to Hohozuki to unleash his jutsu that could make the soil turn into mud to forty eight meter radius.

But all it could help was to soften the ground and the heat was still there. It's been worse than when it was a dry if you ask me. (─ ─ ")

"Let's just look around and see if anyone was still here," I said, talking to my puppet again like it's a living thing as I dragged him with the chakra threads by making him walk just like a living human.

There is a lot of human corpses lying around and it hinted heavily that it is a brutal way of killing everyone.

The house fire wasn't an accident, it was intentional.

In every burned down house, there are groups of people tucked together that every human brain would think that they gathered together to comfort themselves as they faced death.