Chapter 37

"It was hard to tell if this will get it perfectly. If not, then tomorrow is another day."

I'm more annoyed now than impressed. I can apologize to that.

Another piece of paper came out of the machine slowly and to reveal an another photograph that it's been maybe in the number fifties now.

We already went in different places, different locations, different directions then take several photos from above.

I was excited at first that I was chosen as her first audience to be able to witness her 'invention' that can photograph landscape from above.

She said that, she had worked for it, done many tries and also wasted a ton of money. She had done the basics even before she had lived to the orphanage.

She had seen this to the place she and her friend visited for business which is a ppace where everything looked nothing like in any country. But the village was already gone, because of a landslide.

She claimed that she only managed to get a glimpse from the outside of the sealing jutsu that protects the village, and the rest was all from her hard work for trying to keep those art alive.

And one of those invention, she wanted to give it to someone as a gift. A gift that would reminds him of his childhood.

With such efforts, that person must be so important.

Anyway, that flying thing and the handly controller thing with antenna to control where it goes, that's on of her invention. I bet, you're as excited as me if you're in my place. No need to lie, I understand you. ヽ( ̄~ ̄ )

"I understand. Besides, the village is quite big to take a big photograph at one shot."
Seriously now. ( ̄ヘ ̄)

She looked at the piles of papers on her side then brought the flying photographer thing to the ground.

"I guess, I already had my fill, tomorrow's a day to put everything together piece by piece," she says as she collects all of her things from the ground.

What will she do with all the photographs though. (─ ─ ")

I was getting annoyed, because I don't understand what's the need in a lot of takes on just the same place.

Not just the flying thing. She also had a handy one. But it isn't like the drone that it has an automatic print outs. She said that the photograph was captured and recorded in a film that it still needs a lot of process to go to be able to get a print just like how pictures was printed. Her camera was just a portable one that can brought anywhere, but the printing of pictures was never different from how the normal pictures are printed.

I just tagged along, because of curiosity if her two new inventions.

We went to a lot of place for like two days. It was also an opportunity for me to talk to a lot of people in the village, and learned a lot that I haven't known before.

"Hey, I hope you had an article to submit next week," I reminded.

"Don't worry. I missed a lot of sleep just so I can work with the article and the thing I had envisioned."

I don't know, but I was actually looking forward to it.

Oh, just an update, we aren't classmates now. We can just be together in times like this when both of us had a time to spare, but mostly because of the article.

I don't know what had happened, but everyone can tell that it wasn't a biased judgement, like it isn't because she's the fifth hokage's daughter.

She excelled in class in every subject that the teachers had said that she can do elaborating it with the fellow students a certain topics regards with the class' subject that could be equal as a tutor. So she went on with written and oral exam that all of us has to be witness and also a judge.