g.d. ; this womans work ♡

Grayson's POV
I admired the view in front of me carefully, taking in the entirety of it. Y/n sat on an old wooden chair, in front of her desk, painting away on her easel. A black silk robe hugged her body and hung loose in all the write places, while her long light brown hair was thrown into a messy bun.

I stood in the doorway of our bedroom with my head leaned against the wooden frame. She was humming quietly to a song playing over the small speaker on the other side of her desk. I walked over to the chair and placed my chin on top of her head, earning a quiet laugh from her. "Good morning," she said softly, never taking her attention away from her painting.

As if to say "good morning" back, I pressed my lips to the side of her neck, just below her jaw. I was greeted by the smell of vanilla and coffee. I had both of my arms wrapped around her chest, trying my hardest to capture her full attention. She kept letting out small chuckles, but never took her focus away from what she was doing.

I ran my tongue along the soft skin just under her ear, causing her to moan quietly enough I could barely hear her. I moved my hands from her waist and slowly ran them up to her boobs, taking one in each of my hands and squeezing them together. She sat perfectly still, her paint brush hanging in the air, halfway to the paper.

I left small hickies along her neck and jaw, just because I knew how much she loved seeing them. "Gray," she breathed out, eventually rising her hand up to reach the back of my neck to pull me closer.

I turned her head to face me, instantly connecting my lips with hers. She dropped the paint brush on the desk and stood up, wrapping her arms around me and biting my bottom lip softly. I removed my hands from the sides of her face and let them fall to the string on her robe. With one slow, drawn-out motion, I tugged on one of the strands, causing it to fall open completely.

I watched as it fell from her shoulders and hit the floor silently. "God, you're so beautiful," I whispered as I let my hands roam her bare back, feeling every dip and curve in her skin. And she was. She was the most beautiful person I'd even seen. She smiled and reattached our lips, slowly pushing her hands up my shirt. I gave her a small smile back before digging my fingers into her hips lightly, and pulling her back towards the bed.