g.d. ; pregnant

Your POV
I woke up at God-knows-when in the morning due to a sharp pain in my stomach. I rolled around in bed, trying to shake it off, not caring if I woke Grayson up. I suddenly started gagging, and shot up out of bed, darting to the bathroom. I threw myself over the toilet and puked for a solid 5 minutes.

"Y/n?" Grayson asked groggily as he stood in our bathroom doorway. I sniffed and wiped off my mouth. "Don't come in here, I look disgusting."

"Never," he says walking over to me and sitting down next to me, pushing the hair out of my face. "This is the 3rd time this week, baby," he said, referring to what just happened.

I nodded. "I know."

He stared at me for a little while longer, before losing himself in his thoughts. "Gray?" I said, trying to snap him back to reality (A/N : OOP THERE GOES GRAVITY). He shook his head. "You don't think you're..." he trailed off, a worried look in his eyes.

I picked up on what he was trying to say, and a wave of worry rushed over me. "No, I can't be."

He shrugged. "Maybe we should at least see if you are. I'll have Ethan go get a test from the store." I almost wanted to say "no", but I didn't. He got up off the floor and walked out of our room, and headed down the hall. I leaned my head on my knees, which were pulled up to my chest. I can't be pregnant, I thought to myself. I just can't be.

Grayson returned a few minutes later with an advil and a bowl of Lucky Charms, aka my favorite cereal in the entire universe. He handed me the pill and I swallowed it, washing it down with sink water, even though I doubted the aching my head would ever stop.

I sat on the vanity and ate my cereal while he stood beside me and tried to calm me down. I had the entire bowl gone in under 5 minutes, and almost dropped the entire thing when Ethan appeared in the doorway with a pregnancy test in his hand. He handed it to Grayson and walked off.

I gave Grayson my bowl as he handed me the little blue package. He followed Ethan out of the room and closed the bathroom door behind him.

--------

"Gray! I think it's time!" I said as I stared at the little blue stick on the vanity top. I had it turned upside down and laying on a piece of toilet paper. He walked in and stood beside me. With a shaky hand I picked it up and turned it over.

Positive.

I wanted to be upset, but the image of a mini me or a mini grayson, running around the house was enough to make me smile. "Gray..."

Without any warning, he started jumping up and down and running around our room, cheering and yelling like a psycho. "I'm gonna be a dad, bitches!" He yelled as he jumped on our bed. I was laughing through my tears as I watched him.

Ethan stomped into the room and threw his arms up. "What the hell are you doing, dickshit?" He yelled over Grayson. "I'm gonna be a dad, bro!" Grayson yelled as he jumped off the bed. He ran back into the bathroom and scooped me up into his arms, kissing my entire face and laughing uncontrollably.

I was laughing too, and it felt as though all my worry had disintegrated as I watched him. He finally jumped off the bed and ran up to me, grabbing my face and smashing his lips onto mine. "I love you," he repeated in between kisses. I replied by pulling him closer and kissing him slowly and passionately to relax him a little.