e.d. | hoodie

You had always loved wearing Ethan's clothes. Shirts, hoodies, jackets, even his sweatpants sometimes. Sure, it annoyed him that he was constantly out of clothes because you had them all, but he loved seeing them on you.

On the night of your birthday, you and him had were eating dinner in a Taco Bell parking lot on the tailgate of his truck after a long day of celebrating, watching cars pass by on the highway.

But, he had one more present for you that he knew you'd love. "I have another present for you, baby," he said as he jumped off the tailgate. You groaned jokingly. "Really, E? You've already spent half of your bank account on me!"

He opened the driver's side door and pulled out a medium-sized bag with a large purple bow. He handed it to you as he sat back up next to you.

You opened the bag and gasped at what you saw in it. Ethan's favorite hoodie of all time, his orange off-white one with the large X on the back. "Ethan this is your favorite hoodie, why are you giving this to me?" You took it out of the bag with a huge smile on your face, running your fingers along the patch on the back.

"Because I know how much you love it, and there are other ones like it out there. Happy Birthday, baby girl." He kissed me on the cheek and slid it on over my torso. It messed up my hair and was about 4 sizes too big on me, but it was my favorite present I'd gotten all day.