One✨

🌸D e s t i n y 🌸

Cameras flashed and the sound of reporters calling for Travis and Destiny echoed around the area. The couple pushed through the crowd of the reporters to their vehicle that was waiting for them.

It was the night of the team's annual dinner party and reporters swarmed the venue in search of the next new story to headline their blogs by tomorrow morning.

Travis was a hot topic on and off the court, he was the best player on his team and also a notorious cheater, there was always a scandal. He'd been caught up with a few other women in his rookie year.

It was hard on Destiny especially seeing that it was always out there for everyone to see but still she never left his side, she stayed committed to her husband. They had a daughter together who was one year old and Destiny didn't want to uproot her family and all they built together after so many years.

Also, after the last cheating scandal Travis promised Destiny he was done and so she believed him, especially since he made sure he was home and spending more time with her and their daughter. Their marriage seemed to be thriving for the past few months and they couldn't be happier.

The driver opened the back door of the jeep and Destiny climbed into the back seat, she scooted over for Travis to get in but he stopped at the door, he wasn't joining her, it was clear. "Imma see you a lil later aight?"

"You not coming?" Destiny wanted him to come home with her, she usually got nervous when he left the house especially going out to these parties with the groupies and everything.

"Naw baby, but imma be home soon. Jay and 'em just going for some drinks." He kissed her lips and smiled at her as he closed the door, walking over to the other guys on the team.

Destiny sighed as the driver pulled off, an unsettling feeling in the pit of her stomach. His friend Jay was always the one encouraging Travis to do the things he usually got caught up in. Most of the women Travis hooked up with were pushed onto him by Jay.

Destiny just hoped tomorrow she didn't wake up to see a new story with Travis in the headlines. The driver pulled up to their mansion sized house and parked in the driveway. He got out and opened for Destiny then she wished him good night and went inside. She took off her red bottoms at the door and held them in her hands as she went upstairs to her daughter's room. When she got in she saw their nanny tucking her in.

"Hey Heather, thanks for tonight."

"No problem Mrs. King. She was a sweetheart as usual." She smiled at her as she grabbed her stuff to go.  "I'll see you tomorrow." Heather walked out the room to head downstairs before leaving for home. Destiny walked over to her daughter and kissed her forehead. Bella was her heart and she never wanted anything else but to see her happy.

Destiny left Bella's room and went to her and Travis' room. She needed to clear her mind so she got herself some wine and decided to soak her problems away in her tub.

*
       *
*

Travis sat watching the strippers do their thing on the poles they had set up in the hotel room. They didn't exactly go for drinks, Jay rented a room and had a little party with just a few other members of the team and a few women from the party. No phones were allowed in the room for privacy reasons of course.

There were half naked girls just walking around the room tempting the hell out of Travis. He was trying to honor the promise he made to his wife two months ago and it had been a difficult two months for him.

Travis loved his wife to death and his daughter meant the world to him so when Destiny found out about his outside activities, he had to do something to keep his family together so he begged her and promised her he was done so she wouldn't leave him.

Of course Destiny stayed and Travis tried to keep his promise, but he still had some lingering temptations.

"Aye man, what you doing just sitting over here? You got a whole buffet of hoes right in front of you." His boy and teammate Jay said as he dropped down in the seat next to him, Jay seemed as though he was close to drunk already.

"Nah I'm good. Ion do that no more, I'm a married man." Travis said as he sipped on his drink.

Jay's head swung around to face his friend and then just busted out laughing like Travis said the funniest thing ever. "Nigga stop playing, when did that stop you before. You know you wanna be up in all that." Jay gestured around the room then stood up.

Travis just shook his head and continued to sip his drink. A few moments after keeping to himself and just looking around the room, a girl sashayed her way up to him. To him she was fine as hell and he was trying not to look at her breasts that were barely covered.

"Travis King! Oh my God, I absolutely love you! Can I have your autograph?" She smiled at him then handed him a marker.

"Yeah sure." He took the marker and she made him sign her bra. The two shared a heated stare as his hands touched her breasts when he signed his name.

"Thank you." She said a soft tone and bit her lip as she stared up at him.

"No problem." He licked his lips, smirking at her.

"How about we get to know each other better, in private?" The girl said suggestively as she played with the marker in her hands. "I mean you're sitting here all by yourself, you look like you could do with some company."

Hesitantly, Travis took the hand she offered him and went to the bedroom with her. After a few flirtatious looks and touching during conversation, Travis had her bent over the bed with her moans filling the small room.

So much for his promise.

When they were done, they got dressed and the girl slipped him her number and left.

*
       *
*

Travis got in after 2am and Destiny was fast asleep in bed. She tried to stay up for him but she couldn't fight the sleep much longer. Travis took a quick shower and climbed into bed snuggling up to Destiny.

She felt when his arms wrapped around her waist and she woke up. "You now getting in?" Her voice was hoarse from now waking up.

"Yeah." He was really hoping she hasn't woken up.

"Oh, how was it?" She rested her hand on top of his getting comfortable in his arms.

"It was aight, now come on go back to sleep baby." He said kissing her cheek. He didn't want to talk about his night because of what had happened with Makayla.

"Okay." Destiny said letting it go and drifted back off to sleep.

Travis couldn't get to sleep though, the guilt was eating him up. Yeah he cheated before but after promising Destiny he wouldn't again, he just felt guilty. He was trying to convince himself it wouldn't happen again but deep down he knew different.

•••••••••••••
💜🍭

Thanks for reading
•••••••••••••
Comment
•••••••••••
Vote
•••••••••••••