ch9 will you go out with me

(Juvia pov)

We were all a water park called " Forever Falls". We had a table right next to the pool. Right now all the girls were changing.

 I was dressed in my usual blue bikini Levy was dressed in an orange bikini with a lot of frills, Ashley was in red one piece that showed her back, and Lucy was in her Aquarius star dress. 

When we left the changing room most of the guys had nose bleeds and all of them were blushing. 

I looked over to James and Luke who look like they want to kill everyone here and Happy and Pantherlily were laughing. Some boys were about to walk up to me and Lucy when James and Luke stepped in. 

Luke put his arm around me and James pulled Lucy into a kiss. Lucy was shocked but didn't pull away instead she melted into the kiss. 

Me, Ashley, and Levy took pictures with our recorder lacrimas and fangirled. When we finished fangirling Levy and Ashley took a few pictures of me and Luke. 

" Sorry I don't like it when other guys look at you," James said to Lucy and me and Levy shrieked. 

Then I realized that Luke still had his arm around me and I bushed every shade of red possible. Lucy, James, and Levy were all smirking at me. 

" Oh so this is my new brother in law," James said grinning and Luke's soul left his body. 

everyone laughed and we spent the day having fun and fangirling about guys and food. James and Lucy went on the love slide and me and Luke followed. 

Lucy and James went to the jacuzzi while Luke and I were at the pool bar.  

" So Juvia are you free tomorrow," Luke asked and I felt my face heat up. 

" Yes, I am why do you ask," I say trying to keep my cool. Lukes' face brightens and he smiles. 

" So would you like to go out with me tomorrow," He asked and I blushed and looked down. I nod my head because I don't trust my voice. 

Lukes smile turns brighter and he pulls me in a hug. I hear the click of a recorder lacrima but I don't care I am so happy. 

( Lucy's pov)

James and I went to the jacuzzi. After a few minutes of comfortable silence, James sighs. 

" Lucy would you like to go out with me tomorrow," James said and I look over at him due to shock. 

James is blushing and scratching the side of his neck. 

Without thinking a jump over to him and put my arms over his neck. I pull him closer " Of course, I will you dummie," I say with a giggle. 

" Great now excuse me as I process what just happened," James said while putting his forehead at the crook of my neck and I giggle again. 

I hear the click of a recorder lacrima but I don't care I am in my world now. 

( Levy pov)

" Alright did you get the pictures of Juvia and Luke," I ask Ashley who was smiling next to me. 

She nods and shows me a picture of Luke pulling a blushing Juvia into a hug. 

She looks at me and I show her the picture of James and Lucy's embrace. 

We both fangirl and earn the stares of the strangers. 

After we head home a meeting was called for all the girls in Lucy's room.