ch 2 the mission

Levy pov

Mater called us into his office. The girls and I took a quick glance at each other and started to walk to his office.

 I glanced to the side and saw Gajeel looking at me with an eyebrow raised. I shrug to him and continued up the steps.

 Lucy knocks on the door 3 times and I hear a faint "come in" come from the office. Juvia opens the door and we step inside of his office,

 " What is it that you need master," Juvia asks. " There is a mission that requests for you 3 in particular" master said looking a bit down.

 "If you don't mind me asking master whats the problem with this master" I state. "Well," master states not looking us in the eye, "it's a 3-year mission" he finishes off looking down at his feet. 

"What I screech" and look at Lucy and Juvia they can't be okay with this. What I see shocks me both of them look determined to do this mission. Well with what has happened here lately I can't blame them but Gajeel just asked me out I didn't want to leave now.

 Suddenly master head shoots up "were you listening to the whole thing Gajeel" he states and I look around. The door opens revealing a red Gajeel with happy and panther lily trailing behind him.

 Before master can speak Gajeel looks at me and starts to speak " don't let me hold you back shrimp go I can wait 3 years" tears fall down my face and I nod. 

Gajeel begins to walk out until master calls out to him "wait you have already listened to part of the conversation why not the rest" he states with a fatherly smile.

 At first, Gajeel seems shocked but then he calms down and lifts me up and sit me on his lap. I can hear Lucy and juvia fan Girling behind me and I sigh " We all except the job master what is the problem" I state looking at him.

 " You 3 were chosen due to your magic to go through a training system that said to be the best in this generation" master states. A smile curls at my lip I have been wanting to get stronger for a while now.

 " When you come back I want to fight you shrimp" Gajeel yells. 

" Don't be mad if I beat you though" I say waggling my eyebrows. Gajeel raises an eyebrow and smirks " I look forward to that day shrimp" he states.

 " The mission takes place in Blanc a city and the outside of Fiore" Mater states "we should probably pack" Lucy states. "Juvia agrees" juvia states.

 We stand up and master tell us one last thing " take care my children" I nod and close the door behind me and we leave to start packing.

 Before I left Gajeel stopped me.  "take Lily with you to keep you safe" he said not taking a no for an answer. I gave in and told Lily to pack his stuff. 

I head home and pack most of my cloth and necessities and tell the owner of Fairy hill that I will be gone for 3 years starting tomorrow.

 I look at my now bare room and my eyes land on a stack of papers on my desk. I walk towards the desk and sit down I grab the pen next to it begin to write letters to my friends since master told us to not to tell them we were leaving. 

When I finish it was midnight and I go to bed dreaming of how thins would turn out.