ch14 going back

(levy pov)

 We've been in our realm for about a week and we think its time to get back to the guild. 

Sadly the three people we've grown so close to can't come with us without signing a bunch of papers in the capital. 

Lucy and Lyon continue to keep contact so he can talk to Ur. We told him about going back and he told us that he would be heading to Magnolia and meet us there. He's now dating Merdy ( I knew it) and is like a big brother to us. 

Lily and Happy are excited to get back to the guild while the other girls are smirking evilly. To tell you the truth I really want to see Gajeel. 

Lucy had Virgo to pack everyone's bags so we are all sitting down in the dining room talking. 

" So I've been talking with the two idiots" Ashley started off. 

" Hey" the two idiots screamed and Ashley sent them a glare that made them go under the table. 

I sigh and look over to Lucy. Her eyes are dazed like she's in a flashback. I can't blame her though those two act so much like her old team that I could almost see them. 

" So we've decided to go to Fairytail with you,"  Ashley said making me jump up in joy.

  I go up to Ashley and hug her and sceem thank you over and over agian. Lucy and Juvia are doing the same thing to the boys. 

" But while you guy heads straight to Fairytail we have to go to the capital to sign a few papers," James said anime ears pouring down his face. 

Virgo came down and told us that our luggage was in the celestial realm. 

As Juvia, Lucy, and I stepped onto the train and said our goodbyes thoughts raced through my brain. 

Will the guild accept us 

How much has everyone changed? 

Is Wendy there?

Is Gajeel there?

Before I knew it we had stopped at Magnolia station and I look over to the two girls in front of me. Juvia was sleeping while Lucy was daydreaming. 

I woke them up with a little hit on the head. and we stepped out of the train. 

Juvia saw them first and ran over to them. While Juvia ran straight to Merdy Lucy and I walked to Lyon. 

I saw Juvia hug Merdy so hard both of them were crying. Lucy was talking with Lyon and teasing him about something. I got something out of my pocket and pressed the button on it. 

( At the guild 3rd person)

Suddenly the four pins on a specific four people began to glow and a hologram of Levy showed up on the wall. 

By now every one had stopped what they were doing and were looking at Levy with their mouth reaching the floor. 

Levy was wearing a white tank top and black shorts the showed off her silver guild mark. 

" Hey this is an automated response that shows you that we are currently heading to Magnolia, " Levy said. The hologram disappeared leaving the guild in a frenzy. 

Natsu was screaming and everyone in the guild was crying. Master put his hand up silencing the guild.

"Let's get together for the arrival of our lost fairies" He yelled and everyone put their fist up and yelled. 

( Levy pov)

We were walking around town with Lyon and Merdy trying to find a house. After a while, we found a 7 room 4 bathroom 2 story house 15 minutes away from the guild. 

Lucy summoned Virgo and Aries to set up all the rooms one for all of us and 1 guest room. 

We all walked to the guild and Lucy kicked the doors open. 

" We're back people," Lucy said smirking and at first we were met with silence but then with cheers.  

Lyon tackled Gray, Merdy talked with Kianna, Lucy was tackled by Wendy and Erza, Juvia was tackled by Mira and I was being lifted up by Gajeel. Befor I could react he kissed me. I happily kissed back missing his taste. 

" Hey, Lyon would it be considered cruel if Lucy showed Gray it," Juvia asked Lyon smirking. 

" I like where you are going Juvs," Lucy said. 

" Girls" I tried to speak but was cut off. 

" I think it's a great idea to do it now," Lyon said putting his arm around Juvia and Lucy which pissed off Natsu and Gray. 

Lucy took out one of her keys from her Requip storage and held it up. 

" I summon the ice maiden Ur" she yelled making Gray grow pale

" Lucy thank you," she said while holding Lyon. 

" Ur-r" Gray stumble getting out of the crowd. 

" Gray " she whispered before smiling. 

" Nice to see that both my boys grew up to be good looking," she said. 

" Juvia last time I saw you you had a fever how are you feeling," Ur said walking up to Juvia. 

" She is fine did you know that Lyons girlfriend is here," I said smirking. Ur's eye lit up at this.

" The Merdy that he keeps on telling me about," Ur said making the two go pink. 

" Wait, Lyon, you knew about this" Gray asked and Lyon nodded. 

" I've had contact with Ur and Lucy for a year now" Lyon nodded

" Merdy quit hiding and meet your future mother in law," I said which made Lyon turn red. 

I sniff the air and find Merdy behind the counter. 

" Merdy come out from inside the counter," I say and she steps out blushing. 

" Well Lyon has good eyes," Ur said. 

" If only my other son wasn't an idiot I would have had Juvia as a daughter in law," Ur said making Gray turn pink. 

Everyone was looking at Juvia expecting her to blush but instead, she just rolled her eyes making everyone shocked. 

the day went on Gray and Nastu trying to get close to Juvia and Gray but the whole guild was stopping them not wanting there lost fairies to leave again.