ch15 revenge

( Juvia Pov)

Its been nearly a week already and the other 3 haven't shown up yet. Gray seams to want to talk to me but the guild has been keeping him away thankfully. I walk up to Lucy who was having a similar problem but with a dense idiot that won't get why he's not allowed to go near " his Luce". 

" do you think they're coming today," I ask her as I sit down next to her and ask for a chocolate milkshake. 

" I hope so I really can't sand Natsu trying to talk to me every 2 seconds" she exclaims throwing her head to the table and I giggle. 

" Who said it's going to stop once James gets here" Erza states sweatdropping and I sadly nod. 

" Yea I can imagine him coming to your wedding screaming I object like a madman " Levy states giggling asking for a banana smoothie.

Gajeel walks up to Levy and picks her up by her tank top. 

" Hey, you promised me a fight when you got back shrimp" Gajeel states and me and Lucy start to shake our heads rapidly. 

" Nonononono," We say in unison making the guild look our way. 

 " Alright if its a fight you want a fight you will get Gajeel but let's make this interesting," Levy said looking like a pure demon. 

Me and Lucy grow pale and start to curse under our breath. 

" Is she really that bad?" Erza asks and we nod. 

" Last time she fought James she made him walk around in Lucy's bikini" I state chuckling. 

" Fine if I lose I will pay for you to get 5 new books" Gajeel states and Levy gets a shimmer in her eyes

" If you win I will tell you where the person you want to see the most is," Levy said and Gajeel nodded looking serious for the first time. 

Levy and Gajeel go behind the guild with the rest of the guild following. Lucy which was the referee was about to start the match when Nastu spoke. 

" If Gajeel gets to fight Levy I should be able to fight someone" Nastu spoke and I wanted to punch him right then and there. 

" Fine, I will fight you after and then Juvia will fight Gray everyone happy" Lucy states and I sweatdrop as the whole guild nods. 

( 3rd person)

Lucy raises her hand as the two fighters enter their fighting stances. 

" Fight" Lucy states and she jumps in the air and Gajeel and Levy charge towards each other. 

Gajeel throws a punch which Levy easily dodges and throws one of her own. 

Levy quickly backs up and gets into another fighting stance,  Gajeel chokes a bit and enters a serious fighting stance. 

Gajeel throws an iron dragon fist but Levy pushed it away and kicked him in the stomick with an iron-coated foot. 

At first, Gajeel seemed confused and then he smiled and laughed charging at Levy again. Only to run right through her as she disappeared. 

Levy appeared behind him and kicked him on his back with her hands inside of her pockets. 

Before he can blink Levy charges at him growing silver scales over her hand and lands a blow to his jaw. 

While he is stumbling she jumps behind him and lands numerous blows to his back landing him on the ground. 

( Juvia pov)

"Levy is the winner," Lucy said ignoring the silence of the guild. The Guild suddenly burst into cheers. 

Wendy went up to heal Gajeel but Lucy stopped her and pointed to Levy who was already healing Gajeel. 

 I smirked looking at Levy and nodded at happy who was dying to go over there. 

" You like him," He said smiling. 

" So what if I do," Levy said so bluntly that it made the now conscious Gajeel blush. 

I walk over to the middle of the battlefield and raised my hand. 

" It's now Lucy v Natsu," I said as the two mentioned walked over to me.

( 3rd pov)

The battle began with Nasu running up to Lucy with a fire dragon iron fist which Lucy doesn't even try to stop the attack instead she just kicks him in the stomach. 

Nastu then does a fire dragon crushing fang which goes straight through Lucy. 

Lucy disappears with a cloud of smoke revealing the real Lucy behind him and she kicks him in the back. 

Natsu tries to kick her with a fire dragon claw but Lucy sidesteps it and punches him in the face. 

Lucy then begins to glow and changes into her igneel star dress. ( in the media)

Natsu pales and his eyes widen leaving an opening for Lucy. 

Lucy charges and within a second Natsu in left on the ground. 

Lucy drags him to the infirmary not wanting to heal him which makes everyone sweatdrop. 

" Next is Juvia v Gray" Levy states ( I really want to skip the fight scenes    -_-  )

Gray went in with a ice make hammer which Juvia stopped with one hand. 

Juvia went for a water slicer which was dodged by Gray. 

Then they went for close combat. Gray went in for a high kick which Juvia blocked with her forearm. 

Juvia kicked him in the stomach and froze Gray in time. 

Juvia walked around Gray and unfroze him just in time for him to get hit by an ice make bear. 

" Juvia is the winner," Levy said and Juvia looked at Wendy and signaled her to heal gray. 

The guild was in shock as two of their dragon slayers and their strongest maker mage was defeated without trying. 

The three girls went back inside the guild to get some food and then head home.