CH 24 Battle

( Levy POV)

For the last month we have have been training Natsu(sadly), Wendy, Laxus, and the rest of the dragon slayers for the upcoming battle of the guilds against Dragon killers.

The rest of the guild will be staying in the guild because an ancient dragon law states that battles will be fought in groups of seven, so we chose Lucy, Juvia, me, Natsu, Wendy, Laxus and Gajeel leaving everyone else to protect the Dragon realm.  

Erza, Mira,  and Gajeel already new what was happening, but the others didn't so it took a long time to explain everything especially with Natsu here. 

flashback

to the fairy tail guild I master of the Dragon Killers declare war on you and you dragon slayers and if necessary will take the princess of the worlds and her ladies by force. The war will take place in the soil of dragons, those who need to know about this place will know. May we meet in the presence of the blood moon

Natalie

What did she literally just declare a war like that

flashback over

We are currently waiting in the human passageway to the dragon realm were many dragon VS dragon fights have happened. Tonight was the blood moon so the fight will be happening in a matter of seconds.

 I heard and smelt Natalie and her group before I saw her. Lucy who was standing in front of everyone tensed and everyone follow her lead like a domino effect. 

Natalie was in the front of the group with Marsh and Nora behind her mirroring me and Juvia. She sashayed over to Lucy and smirked. 

" So chaos and light finally meet again princess" Natalie said shaking Lucy's hand and  took a step back entering a fighting stance. 

Natalie Vs Lucy - It was a battle between monsters. First thing First both leaped back waiting about 10 seconds before engaging in hand to hand combat that was at a speed that Natsu and Laxus couldn't see clearly. After about 3 minutes of flawless punches and kicks Lucy finally managed to give Natalie an uppercut which only angered her.

She instantly went into her twisted version of dragon force. Her skin was completely black with dark blue spots, instead of canines she literally had pointed teeth with a sadistic smile making it 10 times worth that what it should have been. Black wings ripped from her back in and a ear reaching ripping sound flooded through the battle field making most people go pale. 

Lucy also entered her dragon force but unlike Natalie's she changed in an elegant swirl. Both her eyes gleaming a calm gold as she twirled into her dragon force. A few white and golds scales decorated her cheek and shoulder as she looked for like an angle than a dragon. Though she did not have any wings she seemed to float above the ground due to the pure magic energy radiating off her. 

( Just switch the black with gold and the yellow with a royal blue )