CH 22 Gmg

(Levy POV)

The gmgs went by really quick. 

Day 1

Luke Vs Minerva-Luke won after ten minutes

Ichia Vs Erza- Every time Ichia came close to her she kicked his to the wall. 

Jura Vs derrick-  Derrick won in 25 minutes

That day's special event was called destruction dome. Basically, contestants had 1 minute to destroy as much as possible and you got ranked base on how much you destroy. Ashley and Gajeel had a fun time with this match. I'm pretty sure that they were enjoying themselves more then Natsu when he is given free food. 

1. Marsh

2. Ashley

3. Jura 

4.Gajeel

5. Orga 

6. ren

Day 2 

Natsu Vs James- Jame played with him until he got bored. 

Sarah Vs Rufus-  Sarah left him on the ground

Toby Vs Ren- the most boring match yet they tied

The next special event was called ice infestation. Basically people were put in a ice rink with different types of ice monsters. Lyon and Gray participated in this along with Juvia so drama went to next level. Juvia used her ice dragon slaying and so did Adam but he had years worth of experience while Juvia only had 3. 

1. Adam 

2. Juvia

3. Gray

4. Lyon

5. Rouge

6. Eve

Day 3 

Juvia and Levy Vs Sting and Rouge- We overpowered them and did a cool unison raid at the end. 

Adem and Chloe  Vs Jenny and Hibiki- No contest

Gray and Gajeel Vs Sherry and Sherria- It was interesting...

The next special event was called Sea storm. We wanted Juvia to go, but it would have seamed unfair to the rest of the team so we chose James. The whole area was submerged under water and contestants had to navigate through caves in pitch darkness. Sarah came in second place by a hair Minerva was right behind her, James won by a landslide though. 

1. James 

2. Sarah

3. Minerva

4. Mira

5. Sherria 

6. Jenny 

Day 4

Laxus Vs Orga- tied both could do better

Yuka Vs Eve- cant this gets more interesting they both got KOe'd

Lucy Vs Nora- I will have nightmares from this fight. Lucy nearly killed her because she kept healing herself with the sky dragons takover. 

The last special event was called escape room. I took part in this one it was just my type of round. Basically there were clues hidden around the room and we had to find them until they led to the key out of the room. I was in heaven it was wonderful in everyway. Books surrounded the room and riddles were hidden in their titles and even in the paintings. There were hidden rooms and the bookshelves moved by themselves. 

1. Me/Levy

2. Rufus

3. Chloe 

4. Erza

5. Hibiki

6. Yuka. 

Day 5 was basically an all out brawl between all the teams in  the arena. We took out Sabertooth and Lamia Scale, while Dragon killers took out Fairytail team 2 and Blue Pegasis.  Then we fought. It was close, but Lucy is as stubborn as Erza when she is eating a strawberry cake. 

It was me against Sara and I won be fainted after. 

Ashley against Adem he poisoned her so she was out. 

James against Chloe,  they both fainted but James fainted later so he won

Juvia against Nora, sadly she lost but the fight was probably the best. 

Lucy against Marsh, things got heated fast, but in the end Lucy won. 

After the end all the guilds were invited to the castle and they through a huge party.