ch 17 saints/notice of GMG

( juvia pov)

Its been around a month since James and the others came to the guild and not much has happened.

I am an SS class wizard along with Lucy and Levy. Luke and the rest cant be S class until they have been here for a year sadly. 

My team golden waters are now the best team in Magnolia with Iron soldiers coming in second. 

Instead of being the rain woman I have been my whole life I am known as the water maiden after my mother. Lucy is the star maiden and Levy is the script maiden. Together we are the maidens of life. 

Lastly, every time the boys try to get near us James and Luke stop them. 

Master came up to the stage and coughed getting the attention of the guild. 

" The Grand Magic Games are about to begin and we have two teams this year," Master said making the guild erupt in cheers. 

" team one is Lucy, Juvia, Levy, James, and Ashley with Luke as backup and team b is Natsu, Gray, Erza, Gajeel, and Laxus with Mira as Backup so get training brats" he finished making the chosen one jump up. 

The chosen teams began to choose their training methods and location. 

" Team one is going to the dragon realm right," I say in a whisper. 

" Yea Celest has been wanting me to show up for a while now she's sent like 20 letters," Lucy said sweatdropping. 

" If it annoys you so much then why don't you answer them instead of burning them," I say scolding her. I took this personally because it is my month to clean the house and Lucy isn't making it easier by throwing ashes around the front door. 

" But that's no fun," Lucy said smirking while I am held back by Ashley to not kill her, here and now. 

" What did the letters say, James asked making me calm down. 

" It tells me to come to the place for something Celeste's boring writing makes me want to stab my eyes out I literally fall asleep on the first line," Lucy said pointing to Natsu while putting an emphasis on place and groning at the end. 

Natsu was with Gray looking at us and trying to listen in to the conversation. 

" Can Gajeel come?" Levy said giving Lucy her puppy eyes. 

" Metalicana has been wanting to see him during training he's all he talks about" Levy continues pouting slightly. 

Suddenly the guild doors opened revealing a man in a cloke. Me and the girls sat up straight and chuckled. 

" Always fond of grand entrances aren't you" Ashley stated smirking. 

" How are you Sir Draculos," Levy said making the guild grow pale except for Natsu. 

" Who the hell is Sir Dracula" He stated making Erza throw him through the wall and smile at the chairman of the magic council. 

"W-what is it that you need from us today Grand Doma," said gramps sweatdropping and giving a death glare at Natsu.

" The title of first wizard saint is given to Lucy Heartphillia ambassador of the worlds known as the star maiden," He said making Lucy smirk and thank him and the guild pale. 

" The second wizard saint is Juvia lockster known as the water maiden and the third rank is given to Levy Mcgarden or script maiden," he said smiling proudly at the last part. 

I was screaming in joy while Levy looked pale. 

" Really," Levy said looking at Grand Doma with puppy eyes and Grand doma nodded softly. 

" I am proud of you former member of the council," he said walking out of the guild leaving everyone silent for a first. 

the guild erupted in cheers while gramps turned pale and fainted. 

" Wait, Levy how do you know that guy," Mira said giving Levy her drink. 

" Well in the 1st two years of our training we all took jobs and mine was assistant to the grand doma" Levy explained. 

" Yes I remember I took a job at the water park and Lucy was the magic council's analytical director," I said making gramps gasp. 

" Wait I was told that the magic council's analytical director paid for 80% of the guilds fines," Gramps said making Lucy smirk and the guild gasp. 

" I can't have you closing the guild now old man," Lucy said as Gramp's was thanking her over and over again. 

" So we have 3 wizard saints competing for fairy tail in the GMG's," I say earning the stares of the guild. 

" yes I am going to be rich" Gramps yelled making the guild cheer. 

" So where are you guys going to be training," Erza asked and Lucy and I smiled.

" do you remember when I was called the ambassador of the worlds," Lucy asked and the guild noded. 

" yes I was wondering about that" Gramps said and my grin grow. 

" It's secret for now," I said pushing my finger to my lips. 

" But we will be training at the first world we entered," Levy said pushing up her red glasses. 

The guild looked suspicious but left it alone. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I am thinking for 10 more chapters