at fairy tail

( the pins)

3rd person pov

As soon as the 3 S class wizards entered the guild the 2 dragons slayers had tears pouring down their face. 

" Oi were is Luce why do you smell like her" Nassue screamed aiming a punch to Erza. 

Erza quickly threw Nastu to a wall and walked to the bar with the other two trailing her. 

Mira hugged a crying Wendy and whispered: " She misses you". As soon as she said those words Wendy broke into tears. 

the guild started bombarding them with questions but Erza stopped them with a wave of her hand. 

Erza took a pouch from her Requip storage and was about to give it two Wendy when the idiot decided to speak. 

" Is that from Luce?" He asked trying to snatch it from Erza but ended up in the wall again. 

Erza gave the gift to Wendy " It shows that they will never leave you gihee"  Gajeel said showing a rare smile. 

Wendy opened the pouch with the whole guild watching the exchange. She lifted a beautiful dragon pin with a blue eye in the middle. 

Erza pulled out a nearly identical one except in red. Mira held up a purple one and Gajeel held up a gray one. 

As soon as the 4 pins were held up to each other they began to glow a golden color. Soon the glow stopped revealing a hologram of Levy, Lucy, and Juvia. 

The guild had tears streaming down their faces while Gray and Natsu were looking at the girls in shock. They were wearing their now normal syles and the two guys couldn't take their eyes off them. 

" Hey, guys this is a pre-recorded message that Lu helped me make while those three were in the bathroom " the hologram Levy said smiling. 

" Hi everyone I hope you're doing well," Lucy said showing her normally bright smile. 

"We don't have much time so we would just like to say a few things," Juvia said talking in 1st person shocking Gray. 

" Frist off those pins were enchanted so if the four that have them are in trouble it will teleport all of us there," Levy said pushing the red glasses on her nose. 

Natsu quickly stole the pin from Wendy and started to shake it. Before he could break it he ended up in the wall for a 3rd time due to Erza. 

" Secondly Lucy made sure that they would only activate if one of the chosen four actually want it to open so don't try anything Natsu," Juvia said sending a death stare to the screen. 

" Thirdly Wendy we miss you so much so I gave Erza a communication lacrima like the one Gajeel has so you can call us," Lucy said softly smiling at the area that Wendy was at. 

A thud was heard on the other side of the screen and the girls said their farewells and disappeared. 

Master who was watching the whole incident from the second-floor railing smiled when he saw that his children were safe.