8.

not too many people knew about dom and I's relationship back in eighth grade but my best friend David Dobrik did and he knew exactly what I was about to do there, To give an explanation me and dom were always good friends ever since we were kids to be exact but something changed that night we graduated grade eight.

__
FLASHBACK

"Natalie?" Dom says he rolls over on my bed and looks at me "yeah" I reply "have you lost your virginity yet?" He asks I then turn out and look at him confused "not yet" I say looking at him "Have you thought about losing it yet?" He asks bitting his lower lip "yes, but I haven't met anyone that wanted too do it" I explained him "well, would you like to lose it tonight?" He asks "yes" I say as I look into his eyes.

and the rest was history of course.

FLASHBACK OVER
__

Since me and Shawn we're basically already over and he's cheated on me so many times I think I should do some payback and right now is perfect and David can't stop me anymore because he has a girlfriend that he will probably never get over.

I then pick up my phone and call Dom, he almost picked up instantly "Dom?" I say into the phone "Natalie! Is that really you?" He asks "of course it's me!" I say laughing into the phone "can I come over?" I say softly "what about Shawn?" He asks "fuck Shawn!" I say laughing "okay I'll be waiting for you outside after I take a toke" he says "save one for me dom" I say putting on my sunglasses "will do baby girl" he says hanging up the phone.

In celebration of me finally being free I decided to post a picture of me on my Instagram.

__________________________

Natalianoel: Break free baby🧡

Daviddobrik: nice lighting, wonder who took that😏
↪️ Natalinanoel: @daviddobrik I wonder..

Durtedom: 🥵

Corinnakopf: let's chill soon bbg
↪️ Natalinanoel: @corinnakopf you know it!!

__________________________

As I make my way up to don and Alex's apartment but I hear a familiar laugh coming through the door. It was David, David Dobrik was cock blocking me but I decided I walk in anyways because David needed to know that he's not my only option anymore I then knock on the door and an even more familiar face opens it, It was Liza, Liza Koshy was in the way of my revenge and they both knew what they were doing to me.

"Liza, Hi!" I say  "Natalie!" She yells pulling in for a hug "Haven't seen you since summer!" She says happily "yeah I was in college, getting a degree, Have you done that?" I say sarcastically "I dropped out, so did David And Dom and even Alex to be exact" she pauses "we left collage to become even more successful, have you done that?" She asks "No but I do have a boyfriend that loves me and not his former best friend" I say smirking "Dom!" I yell as I see Dom walk towards the door.

Dom then walks towards me smirking and Liza with the biggest O face I've honestly ever seen "Natalie!" He says smiling "how are you?" He says pulling in for a soft hug, I've always loved Doms hugs. He was so sweet sometimes but i'd never say that out loud "I've been pretty good! even better now that I'm with you" I say hugging him.

He then let's go of me smiling, I was smirking looking at him "sucks theres so many people around us hey?" I whisper into his ear "yeah" he says softly, I was so turned on but I then remember that Liza was standing right in front of us then I instantly went back to normal

"David?" I say in awe, he looked so cute even with hickeys all over his neck "Natalie? Why are you here?" He asks "to see Dom? Obviously" I say sarcastically "why?" He asks "because Dom is my friend" I say smiling "Can we talk?" He asks "we're talking right now?" I say cockily "Outside?" He says very impatient.

"Natalie" he says guiding me out the door "what the fuck is on your neck?" I ask him "We didn't have sex and we're not dating again" he says looking into my eyes "Liza realized if we're not dating anymore people are going to realize so we decided to make a cover up" he explains, I sigh and look at him "you know I still love you right?" David says as he looks at me.