19.

"I love you natalie"

"I love you too David"

It was silent, so silent you could hear the clock ticking and the wind blowing. I didn't know what to say after that and I don't think David knew what to say either, before all this happened David and I could sit around for hours on end and talk about anything I know nothing will ever be the same or feel as innocent as it used to but i'm happy he's here.

I smile at him and hold my arms out inviting him in for a hug he smiles back and comes in for a hug. my head felt empty, my fears felt as if they all disappeared and i felt nothing but love in my heart. I love David, I've always loved David he makes me feel special almost like he's the only person in this world that could ever love me so deeply.

"come live with me" David says softly "Do you really want me to" I say softly "Yes" he says as he pulls away from the hug, he then grabs my hands and says "Natalie, I've loved you ever since I first laid my eyes on you back in high school. no one understands me or loves me the way you do, you take care of me and have always been so sweet to me and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and make more stupid vlogs and late night snacks" my eyes start to water as he pours his heart out.

"so basically what i'm trying to get at here is that i want to do absolutely everything with you, you're my soulmate and I truly love you" he takes a deep breath "Will you marry me?" he says as he gets down on one knee and pull out a ring.

I gasp "yes! oh my god!"

at this point i was completely crying and honestly speechless and David looked in shook we then kiss, we haven't kissed or touched in many months but it felt like we've never been apart "i love you so fucking much" i keep repeating as i pull away from each kiss.

we both calm down after awhile but still slightly in shock at what just happened.

"i've wanted to marry you ever since we were kids this honestly feels like a dream come true" i say "so have I, I didn't even think i'd be asking you this today so i'm truly surprised with myself" davids reply's

"was that the plan when you came here?" I ask him "No, I've had this ring ever since you lived with me I know we were only a couple months strong back then but I knew i wanted to marry you" David admits "Are you for real?" I ask as tears come out my eyes "Absolutely, when I say I love you Nat I absolutely mean it" David Replies.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you"

"Me too"

____________

A/N -
IM SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG OML!! i've been going through so much for the past couple of months and i didn't feel like writing:,(( buttttt i'm finally in the mood again and i'll for sure be ending this book ASAP!!! and possibly even making a new story;))