15.

"You've been out for a bit now" he says walking over to me "What are you doing here?" I say blankly "What happened yesterday didn't ever happen We've all come to an agreement that we're going to pretend that this never happened" He explains.

"I'm sorry what?" I ask him "Liza and I have come to terms that we will no longer be close And you and I will continue this thing as Co-workers" he explains.

"So after everything you just.. give up?" You say softly "Natalie, theirs so many guys in our friend group that would take the offer to be yours in a second" he explains "And what did you expect? We wouldn't have been good for each other, yes we were best friends for most of our life but this is how it has to be" he says "this isn't fair" I say

_____________________________

After what seems like years of me and David no longer being together An Instagram post starts to become more and more popular.

___________________________

Tagged; @natalinanoelZane: #Zatalie we Stan

Zane: #Zatalie we Stan

Natalinanoel: babbyyy you up yet? I'm hungryy

Vanilladingdong: r u guys a thing?

Daviddobrik: Stop trying to date my assistant!
↪️ Zane: @daviddobrik she's mine now! ❤️

___________________________

"Zatalie! What the fuck is that?" "I think it's supposed to be some ship name with you and Zane or some shit" David says "I told Zane to post it, This is how it's going to be now Natalie.. it's how it has to be" David explain.

I stare at him blankly "So for the next couple of years that I work for you I have to deal with your guy friends flirting with me?" I ask "Maybe my girl friends too, you never know" he replies "Isn't that amazing" I say sarcastically.

"So David" I says coming closer to him "you cheated on me and for god knows how long and now I have to deal with guys and maybe even girls that I don't want because of a mistake that you fucking made?" I take a deep breath "that's not fair David. I did not come to LA for your friends! I came to LA for you, after all these years I've wanted you, I hung out with your stupid friends, Did crazy things with you, slept over whenever I could! Jesus David I even went to a stupid Valentine's Day dance with you just so you'd finally realize that maybe, just maybe I could something more than your fucking friend!" I yell.

He looks at me blankly "I think at some point I probably did feel the same way about you but when you left me for college I found Liza and she changed me. I do love you Natalie! I've always loved you! I'll just never love you the way I loved Liza" he pauses "It's not that you aren't good enough or you aren't anything enough for me it's just that no one can ever make me feel the way Liza made me feel! She's my best friend.. and maybe you and I knew each other for a good amount of time but Liza was with me while I went through everything over the past years and I'd do anything for her" he explains.

"I gave up everything for you David! but Liza comes back into your life and suddenly whatever I did for you while she was better off doing other things doesn't mean anything to you?" I ask him.

"It's not that it means nothing, She's just my best friend and I'd rather lose you than her" He explains "Liza will never love you the way I do." I look at him "And I'll never love you the way I love Liza" he looks even deeper at me.

"Well, where is she then? I didn't see her on thanksgiving Or your birthday and she sure as hell didn't come here and give you a Christmas present! You know who was here? Me! Me David! Maybe I'm not Liza and maybe I'll never have the 'connection' you and Liza have but at least I didn't leave you" I rant.

"Maybe you'll never love me enough to see a future with me and maybe you'll never love me enough to want my children but I'll always be here" I say.

"I'm sorry Natalie, I'm really sorry that I couldn't have given you what you deserve but I truly hope you find it someday" he says to me.

"Well then I'm leaving. You can keep whatever you want and you can talk all your shit about me but I'm leaving" I say standing up "I'm still pregnant and maybe I should care about my child more then someone who doesn't care enough to love me" I say walking away slowly.

"Okay, leave! But you'll have no rights to say that thing is mine" he says getting up "take your shit and leave!" he yells.

Leave? Where would I go.