17.

After everything that happened with me and David I decided that getting rid of all types of social media so I could live my life with my baby unproblematic.

It's barely been a week since Finn and I came back from the hospital after hours and hours of nursing he finally falls asleep in my arms, I then cast my phone to my TV. I have no idea why but the urge to watch David's vlogs was overwhelming so I look up his account, his last post was two hours ago the video is titled.

"WHY WE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED BACK HERE! (gone wrong)"

His clickbait always made me smile, I clicked on the video and played it at the lowest volume and continued to watch As the video continues I notice that he's in Vernon hills then I remembered that it's Ilya's birthday today. They were running around Vernon hills making up stupid jokes until I heard something that broke my heart.

"Look over there Ilya! That's where history was made" "Isn't that our high school?" "Yes! But it's not an ordinary high school!" "I fell in love in these very walls" "With who!" David smiles and looks at the camera "Your mom"

The vlog ended.

I decided to make a very bad decision.

____________________________________
786 - 546 - 6657
"Hey! I'm not exactly sure if this is still your number but I think we should talk"
____________________________________

"Pathetic" I say looking at my screen "Absolutely pathetic" I say as I send the text, the reply was almost instant.

____________________________________

Unknown: Natalie?

Natalie Mariduena: How did you even remember?

David Dobrik: I could never forget Natalina Noel Mariduena's number

Natalie Mariduena: I know You told me to never talk to you after I made the choice I had too. But I guess you deserve to know that your son was born October 12th at 5:45 am.

David Dobrik: I regret saying what did in March. I should've choose the mother of my child over anything. I'm truly sorry Natalie.

Natalie Mariduena: It's okay, after these many months I've learned to heal and forgive

David Dobrik: what's his name?

Natalie Mariduena: Finn-Lee Mariduena
He has brown curly hair and the most beautiful eyes.

David Dobrik: You remembered.

Natalie Mariduena: I'll never forget that day

David dobrik: I know things can never be the way they used to be but I'd like to meet him, I'm in Vernon hills for the next three day.

Natalie Mariduena: Okay. Come tomorrow.

David Dobrik: I'll be there

____________________________________

I look at my phone in pure shock.