Chapter - 1

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amusement Park

"Amusement Park!!!" Myra exclaims, Ayansh nods with a smile on his face

"But why did you choose Amusement Park??" She asks him not understanding why he bought her here. He just shrugs for her question.

'I thought it would be a bad idea to meet him, but now it looks like I will enjoy my time with him.' She thinks.

'Looks like I made a good choice bringing her here!' He thinks while watching her excited expression.

Rather than spending their time in an expensive restaurant eating cuisines which names can't even be pronounced properly, Ayansh wanted to spend his time with Myra by enjoying his day just my chatting, get to know each other and going on rides.

After collecting tickets, they went inside. Even though they can get VIP treatment with his influence(because that Amusement Park is his friend's) he doesn't want to flaunt his riches to her. He just want her to like his heart not his background.

Both are not interested in this marriage, actually they are not ready to get married in their respective ages.

Myra wants to achieve a lot in her career rather than tied up in a marriage which is full of responsibilities and duties. Myra's family is a bit conservative when it comes to marriages and all. Even though they are rich and modern yet conservative. Love marriage is not allowed in her family because of her grandmother. That's the reason why they arranged her marriage.

In Ayansh's case, he took over his father's company just few months back. So, he wants to flourish in his career and reach greater heights than his father for that he needs at least a year for that. During that time he would be very busy to take any responsibilities or to even spend time with his wife if he marries. If he marries a girl then he wants to spend his time with her, get to know her, first as friends and then as lover then as a husband and wife. He wants to dedicate his entire time to his wife which is not possible at present.