Epilogue

NOT EDITED

(A/N): one of my readers has wished to have an epilogue for this story... so here it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few years later....

"Ahaana, how did your exam go?And where is Maahi?" Myra asks her 15 year old daughter while giving snacks to her as she just now returned home from school.

Ahaana just shrugs her shoulders.

"She is coming with her friends!"

Myra raises her eyebrow giving a steam expression to her.

"Fine! Don't look at me like that. Exam got postponed. They didn't conduct the exam today." She tells her mom.

"And why is that?" Her mom question's her.

"I don't know!" While giving an innocent expression to her mom which explains a lot

"That doesn't work on me... go and show your not so innocent face to your dad.... you can't fool me!" She warns.

"Well... that subject teacher leaked the question paper for money and authorities came to know about it! So, they fired him and announced that exam will be conducted later." She tells in careless tone.

"Miss. Ahaana Devansh!! What did you do exactly?" By now Myra is boiling in angry. She exactly knew that the stunt was pulled by her daughter only looking at her face.

"I didn't do anything!" She replies immediately.

"You are grounded for 2 months and no arguments." Myra said in a final tone.

Ahaana stamps her feet and leaves from there angrily. She knows that there will be no use of arguing with her mother it will be better to pursue her dad.

She arranges another snacks bowl for Maahi and goes to her room.

After few minutes....

Maahi came from school and is having her snacks which are kept for her in the dinning room.

—————

Ahaana and Maahi, twins of Ayansh and Myra.

After blissful 2 years of their married life they were blessed with twins with 10 minutes difference. Maahi is younger than Ahaana.

Ahaana, head strong girl, independent, rebel, strong willed, bilkul apni papa ki tarah. (Exactly like her father)

Whereas,

Maahi is exactly opposite to Ahaana she is shy, introvert, naive, reserved and innocent.