Chapter - 6

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where the hell have you been?" Her dad Asks clam yet in anger.

She doesn't understand and she doesn't speak anything.

*SLAP*

She takes a minute to digest.......

'What just happened?' She thinks.

Then she registers that she has been slapped by her grandmother.

Tears started to roll from her eyes. She doesn't know why she was slapped.

*SLAP*

Another slap landed on her cheek( same cheek) by the same person. Her father is just standing there without saying anything.

Before another slap landed on her cheek it was stopped by a hand. When she looks up it's him. Her soon to be husband. But how? He drove back but how did he come here again and why?

"What the hell is going on here?" He Asks in anger voice while glaring at her grandmother.

"Don't involve in our family matters. " she tells him with equal anger.

"Don't you dare take that tone on me. " he warns her.

It's better to be quite then messing up with the angry Ayansh Devansh.

No one speaks for few moments.

He turns towards his wife to check on her.

When he sees her face he felt that someone stabbed in his heart. It pained him like anything.

Myra was a bit scared of him looking at his angry face but at the same time she is revealed that she has him no matter what.

He couldn't see her tears anymore, immediately cups her face and wipe her tears with his thumb. He could see the fingerprints on her cheek.

He automatically kisses her on her cheek.

Her father and grandmother gasps seeing the scene in front of them.

After consoling her he turns towards her father and asks him.....

"What happened?" He Asks him trying to control his anger.

"It is family matter. We will deal with it. " her grandmother injects.

"I'm her husband damn it!!!!" He shouts.

"Correction you are her soon to be husband. Still 10 days are there for you to become her husband. " she tells him.

He runs his hand in his hair trying to control his anger.

He was about to reply back Myra stops him. Telling him to not make it a bigger issue.

He takes few minutes to clam himself down.

"Okay ... As you said I'm her soon to be Husband, I have right to know whats going on here, That too when it concerns my 'soon to be' wife. Can I know the matter !?" He Asks them politely yet sarcastically.

Her father forwards his mobile to him to see. There is no reaction is shown by him. Myra frowns not getting any reaction from him. Taking phone from him She sees it and eyes went wide.

Tears started to roll from her eyes, "I....I don't...." she tries to speak but couldn't.

Ayansh hugs her and whispers in her ear..."Don't worry, I'm right here. Nothing can happen to you when I'm here. Please, Don't cry!!" she wipes her tears and gives a faint smile to him.

He turns back to her father and asks him "What is wrong in this?"

In his phone there are some pictures of her kissing him. But her parents and grandmother are thinking that she was kissing some random guy because in pictures it is only showing the back of the guy. The face is not clearly visible.

Myra's family is very conservative. She was not even allowed to meet her soon to be husband but they saw her kissing some guy.

Those pictures are from yesterday's Ferris Wheel ride where they got stuck.

"What is wrong in these? Are you serious? She is kissing some random guy while she is engaged to you. you don't have any problem with that? She is such a shameless girl." her grandmother says outraged.

"Not a word against my wife, and she is not kissing any random guy, Its me. " Then he tells them what all happened , How they decided to meet to get to know each other and how they ended up in Ferris Wheel.

Now her grandmother isboiling in anger.

"We told you to not to meet him before marriage, right? How dare you ah? See what happened now? If someone Sees these pictures means what will happen? What about our reputation? What have you done? What did we ever do to you that you are paying us back like this? If any media people gets their hands on these pictures means what will happen? You ruined our reputation." her grandmother shouts at Myra while accusing her.

Myra grips Ayansh's hand as tightly as possible. He understands her inner turmoil.

"Are you finished now? I don't want anyone to accuse her or shout at her here after. And there is no question in raising their hands on her. Now, listen She didn't do anything wrong to be accused like that. She kissing her fiancée or me kissing her. We are living in 21st century these things are very common. and coming to YOUR reputation nothing will happen to it, I promise." Saying this he takes Myra to her room and consoles her to not to worry.

After sometime he leaves from her room and comes in to the hall where everyone is present (Her Father, Grandmother, Mother and Her Brother).

-Peppermint_Kisses27