Chapter - 9

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abeer goes near Hrithika to talk something.

"Heyyy!!!!" He greets her.

"Heyy Abeer!!!!" She greets back.

"Bored?" He asks her.

"No nothing like that...... I just wanted to give them some space. They are getting married in just 10 days. They don't even know each other properly. " she tells him.

He smiles.

Finally gathering his courage. He asks her

"Will you go out on a date with me ?" He Asks her in one go.

Her head immediately snaps to her left where he is standing.

He is already looking at her waiting for an answer.

He is confident that even she likes him.

"Umm...." she could say anything. She is dancing with joy inside.

"If you want then I will ask permission from your brother. " he tells her thinking that may be the reason.

She smiles at him and she nods her head.

"I didn't get you, you nodded your head for going on a date or for your brother's permission?" He asked her confused.

She hit her head for his stupid question.

"I nodded my head for both. I'm willing to come on a date with you. But before that you need to Ask my brother's permission also. I don't do anything against his wish." She tells him.

He smiles at her understanding her point because even his sister is like that. She does nothing against his wish.

———————————————————

After sometime both the girls are talking in her room while boys are disscusing about some business.

After few minutes......

"Ayansh... I would like to ask you something." Abeer says.

"Ha.. tell me.." Ayansh replies.

"Umm... you see..." He hesitates to ask his permission.

"I hope you agree for what I'm asking." he tells him slowly.

Ayansh smiles seeing his hesitation.

"I would like to take Hrithika on date with me tomorrow. Are you okay with it?" He finally asks.

Ayansh grins and replies "Okay."

Abeer's eyes went wide hearing his simple reply.

"Seriously!! That's it. You don't ask why? where? When? Curfew time and all." Abeer asks him in disbelief

He laughs at him says "Even you have a sister and even you know the ground rules. So, its not a problem."

"And By the way....... Hrithika already told me about your date plan." Ayansh grins.

Abeer frowns.

Next day Abeer and Hrithika went out for a date.

Wedding preparations are going on full swing.

In all these 10 days Abeer and Hrithika went to many date and they are head over heels in love with each other but still no one expressed to each other.

But it is not same with Myra and Ayansh, They couldn't even meet because of wedding shopping or post wedding shopping for Myra. Well, for Ayansh, he is completely into his business. He wants to finish his works before wedding so that he can spend some time with his wife.

Day before Wedding........

Myra is in her balcony and thinking about the changes that are going to happen.

Then she hears a knock at her door she asks to come in.

"Hey litter sister!!!" Abeer greets.

"Hey Bhai!!!" she greets back.

"So, What are you thinking?" Abeer asks.

"Nothing much Bhai." she tells him.

"Don't lie to me." he says.

"Nothing Bhai just about the changes in my life." she replies him feeling sad.

"I can understand." he tells her.

"I don't want to leave you Bhai." She hugs him.

"Its okay." he says while caressing her hair.

He feels that his T-shirt is getting wet and he immediately breaks the hug and wipes her tears and tells her not to cry.

"Look!! They Ayansh is a gentleman. He will keep you happy. I believe in him. You can't even get a man like him. So, don't think about all these and rest. Tomorrow is your wedding. I want my Sister to look her best." he tells her.

She smiles.

When he was about to go she calls him.

"Bhai!!..."

"Yes!!" he turns to look at her.

"Why...umm... why didn't you ask about the issue which happened 10 days back? were you also disappointed in me?" she asks him sadly.

He smiles at her.

"Don't worry about that. I know everything. Ayansh told me. and no Iwas not disappointed in you because I believe you." He tells her.

"What happened after that Bhai? Ayansh didn't tell me. He just said that Not to worry and that matter is taken care." She asks him.

"Well, Its not my place to tell you." he replies.

"Please bhai... I want to know." she pleades him.

"Ummm....." he thinks weather to tell her not.

Finally deciding to tell her everything.

"Okay I will tell you but you shouldn't say to anyone." he tells . she nods her head in yes.

"When Ayansh Told me about this I just wanted to rip the head of the person who is behind this. Later at night when i asked mom about the pictures she told me that suddenly the pictures got disappered my papa's mobile. I immediately got doubt and called Ayansh to meet me. Then I asked him what happened to the pictures. He told me the same dialogues which told you. But I didn't leave him. Then he told me that he took care of the issue but didn't reveal the details. Even I was very adamant to know what happened. Then finally giving in he told that he couldn't trust anyone in this matter to personally hacked into papa's mobile and deleted the pictures and also he caught the number from which papa got got pictures and using that he hacked the whole server and deleted the entire folder and he made sure that there are no more copies of those pictures. And also he told me that who so ever did this didn't still send these pictures to anyone else except our papa." He tells her.

Her mouth and eyes are wide open.

"How is that even possible?" She asked him in disbelief.

"That was the exact question I asked him." He tells her.

"He just laughed it off and didn't answer me. " he shrugs.

"Hmm..."

"What hmm...?" Abeer Asks.

"What?? It's takes time to digest the fact. " he laughs.

"One last question. " she says to Abeer.

"Ask. " he tells her.

"Who is he? Who did this? What did he get?" She asks him.

"I thought only one question. Hmm..." he says grinning.

"Say bhai. "

"Well Ask your husband. " with that leaves from there.

-Peppermint_Kisses27