Chapter - 5

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day morning .........

Feeling Sun's rays on her face , her sleep gets disturbed and she slowly opens her eyes then after adjusting other light and sees that she is sleeping on his lap and her legs are on the bench.

'How did I sleep on his lap? I remember sleeping in sitting position itself.' She thinks with a frown on her face.

Later her frown turns into a smile seeing her soon to be husband peacefully.

'He is cute.' she angle side says lovingly. Appearing out of no where.

'Noooo.....He is HOT.' her devil injects(dreamily).

Myra just rolls her eyes at both of them.

She then slowly caresses his cheek feeling his stubble.

"Like what you see?" She immediately jerks her hand away from his face feeling embarrassed. He smirks.

She looks away like a deer caught in headlights.

She turned into a tomato.

"You were not sleeping!!??" She accuses him.

He chuckles and .........

"There is nothing wrong in looking at me or touching me Myra. I'm all yours." He says while he turned her toward him and cups her face and was about to kiss her then she immediately closes her mouth with both of her hands.

He frowns at her not understanding what happened to her.

"I didn't brush, I will have a bad breath." she tell him embarrassed, he chuckles.

"Even i didn't brush, Sweetheart. But its okay if you don't want to kiss." he tells her.

"No.. No.... If you don't have a problem then even I don't have a problem." turning red completely.

Then they had a small kiss(peak). And waited for someone to open their cabin.

After waiting for almost one hour or so the clean staff came and started cleaning and they noticed them.

Usually he could blast that manager if its any other day but it is one of the best day in his life. So, he didn't take that matter seriously.

After reaching his black BMW,

She checks her phone to check weather there are any calls from her family but there are none from her family but she got 10 missed calls from her friend, she immediately calls her and informs her about the last night incident while he was driving ...

She checks her phone to check weather there are any calls from her family but there are none from her family but she got 10 missed calls from her friend, she immediately calls her and informs her about the last night incident while he was driving to her home to drop her.

After dropping her home he leaves........

While entering into her home she gets a call. It's an unknown number .... she gets confused but attends the call and was about to speak she hears a voice

"Where the hell have you been?" Her dad Asks clam yet in anger.

She doesn't understand and she doesn't speak anything.

*SLAP*

-Peppermint_Kisses27