Chapter 1

Important:

y/n:Your/OCs Name

n/n:Nickname

h/c:Hair Color

e/c:Eye Color

f/c:Favorite Color

f/f:Favorite Flower

f/b:Favorite Book

f/a:Favorite Author

{Time Skips}

(Author Notes)

~POV~:Point Of View

~Klaus POV~

"You Baudelaires Will Be Happy With The Professor." Mr.Poe Said."And We Are Here."

We All Got Out Of The Car,Violet Picked Up Sunny.

I Spotted A Girl Kneeling In Dr.Montgomery's Garden,She Seemed To Be Studying A Crocodile.

She Had h/c Hair And e/c Eyes.

Mr.Poe Knocked On The Door.

"Hello,Hello,You Must Be The Baudelaires!" A Man Said Answering The Door."Come In!Come In!"

The House Had A Wall Full Of Pictures And A Very Odd Door Under The Staircase.

I Spotted The Girl From Outside Sprint Up The Stairs,No One Else Seemed To Notice Except Montgomery And I.

~The Reptile Room~

"And This Is The Reptile Room." Monty Said.

He Walked Over To A Few Cages.

"This Is The Lizard Wing And My Most Recent Discovery." Monty Said Taking A Piece Of Cloth Off A Cage To Reveal A Large Black Snack."The Incredibly Deadly Viper."

The Incredibly Deadly Viper Lunged Out Of It's Cage.

Violet Screamed,The Incredibly Deadly Viper Wrapped Itself Around Sunny.

"Get That Thing Off Our Sister Before It Kills Her!" I Said In A Panic.

"Don't Worry,The Incredibly Deadly Viper Is One Of The Friendliest Animals In The Animal Kingdom." Monty Said.

Monty Picked Up The Viper And Put It In It's Cage.

"Then Why Is It Called The Incredibly Deadly Viper?!" Violet Said Picking Up Sunny.

"It's A Misnomer." The Girl From Outside Said Coning Over To Us.

"Who Are You?" Violet Asked.

"Baudelaires,This Is My Daughter y/n," Monty Said."y/n,These Are The Baudelaires."

"Nice To Meet You,Baudelaires." The Girl Said.

{Later}

y/n Seem Pretty Nice.

She Has A Wide Array Of Knowledge. Uncle Monty Says She's A Herpetological Student And A Journalist.

Violet, Uncle Monty, Sunny, y/n, And I Were In The Reptile Room.

Violet, y/n, And I Were Reading While Uncle Monty And Sunny Checked On Some Reptiles.

The Screeching Iguana Jumped Onto The Table In Front Of Us Causing Violet And I To Jump.

I Heard y/n Giggle Very Quietly.

"Don't Worry About The Screeching Iguana, He Sometimes Does That." y/n Said With A Sweet Smile."You'll Get Used To It After Awhile."

{The Next Day}

~Klaus POV~

Violet,Sunny,And I Were In The Reptile Room.

Violet Was Watching Sunny,Sunny Was Feeding The Tortoise,And I Was Doing Research.

"My Bambini,I'm Off To The Store." Monty Asked Coming Into The Reptile Room."Say,Where's y/n?"

"She's Out Looking For The Snake That Escaped." I Said.

"When She Gets Back Let Her Know All Of Us Will Be Going To The Movies." Monty Said.

"Alright." Violet Said.

Uncle Monty Left.

"You Know,y/n Has Been Gone For Awhile." I Said.

"Are You Worried About Her?" Violet Smirked Jokingly.

"What?" I Said.

"Oh,Nothing." Violet Said."It Just Kinda Sounds Like You Have A Crush."

"What?No!" I Said Blushing.

~Your POV~

"What's A Pretty Little Girl Like You Doing Out Here?" A Man With Glasses,A Long-Beard,And A Very Odd Voice Said."Especially So Close To A Pond,Someone Could Just Push You In."

The Look In The Man's Eyes Scared Me,He Was Plotting Something.

Then He Pushed Me Into The Pond And Held Me Underneath The Water Until I Passed Out.