Chapter 5

~Klaus POV~

Aunt Josephine Gave Violet, Sunny, And I Each Gifts.

"I Didn't Know There Would Be Another Child Coming So I Didn't Get Anything For You, y/n" Aunt Josephine Apologized.

y/n Was Writing In Her Journal, Has Been Non-Stop Since We've Been Here So, She Didn't Seem To Care.

"I Don't Think y/n Really Minds." Violet Said.

"You Really Shouldn't Write So Much, You Could Hurt Your Wrist." Aunt Josephine Said To y/n.

y/n Didn't Stop Writing.

Aunt Josephine Asked If We Like Our Gifts.

Violet And I Said Yes, While Sunny Babbled Yes.

"Well, I Know My Home Isn't The Warmest Place," Josephine Said."But, If You Follow The Rules It Will Be A Safe One And As Your Guardian, Your Safety Is My Greatest Responsibility. That Is Why I Put Cans Near All The Doors And Windows Each Night. In Case Any Burglars Come In, They Trip Over The Cans And Wake Us Up."

"But What If We're Awake In The House With An Angry Burglar?" y/n Asked.

"Angry Burglar? Where?" Josephine Kind Of Panicked.

"Aunt Josephine, You Must Be Very Worried About Hurricane Herman."

"Hurricane?" Josephine Said Sounding Startled.

"Herman." Violet Said.

"The Taxi Driver Said It's A Huge Storm Headed This Way." Violet Said.

"Oh, Dear! We'll Need Food! We'll Need Supplies!" Josephine Said."We Must All Go To Town Immediately!"

"Maybe Violet, Sunny, y/n, And I Could Stay Here." I Said.

"Good Point. You Never Know What Might Happen In A Small Town." Josephine Said."You Ever Read Thornton Wilder? Perhaps We Should All Stay Here."

"Of Course But, What If We Run Out Of Food In The Middle Of A Hurricane?" y/n Said, She Was Still Writing As She Spoke.

"Wouldn't That Be Frightening?" I Said.

"Terrifyingly Frightening?" Violet Added.

Aunt Josephine Went Downstairs.

"I Won't Be Long, Children! Don't Do Anything Dangerous!" She Called Up."You Know, Anything I Wouldn't Do!"

"Of Course Not!" Violet Called Back.

"Nothing You Wouldn't Do!" I Called As Well.

Then Aunt Josephine Left.

Violet, Sunny, y/n, And I Decided To Cook Something That's Actually Hot.

After We Were Done, We Sat At The Table And Ate.

Violet Asked Sunny If Should Use Her Rattle To Make A Burglar Alarm. I Gave My Deck Of Cards To Sunny. Violet Pointed Out Left Me With The Doll. I Told Her I Don't Mind But, Would've Preferred A Book.

I Pinched y/n's Pen To Get Her To Stop Writing.

"y/n, You Don't Need To Write Everything Down." Violet Said.

"I'm A Journalist, That's What I Do." y/n Said.

"Journalist Take Breaks As Well, They Don't Always Write." I Said.

"Fine." y/n Said Putting Her Journal Away.

We All Agreed To Go To Aunt Josephine's Library.

"Aunt Josephine Made A Grammatical Mistake." y/n Pointed Out When I Opened The Door.