Chapter 9

{Later}

~Klaus POV~

It's Almost Midnight And I Haven't Been Able To Sleep.

I've Been A Bit Distracted Since Jesse Told Us That Story About y/n. It's A Little Surprising If I'm Being Honest.

~Narrator/Lemony Snicket POV~

Klaus Baudelaire Fell Asleep After Laying Awake For A Couple Hours, Still Thinking About Jesse's Story.(At About Midnight.)

Jesse And Carmelita Spats Used To Be Friends With y/n Montgomery When She Went Prufrock Preparatory School The First Time. Jesse Had Started To Develop Feelings For y/n But, She Didn't Return His Feelings. When Jesse Told Her About His Feelings She Broke The News To Him As Gently As She Could. Jesse Understood But, Carmelita Didn't. Carmelita Became Cold To y/n And Believed y/n Broke Jesse's Heart But, Jesse Was Just Happy Having y/n As A Friend. Dr.Montgomery Had Decided, Barely A Month After The Ordeal, To Homeschool y/n.

Dr.Montgomery Had No Idea About The Ordeal Until Months Later, Jesse And Carmelita Didn't Know This Though.

(Sorry This Chapter Isn't Longer, I've Been Kind Of Busy And Haven't Written In A While. Two People Wanted An Update So I Decided A Quick Update Would Hopefully Work For Now! I Promise I'm Not Finished With This Story, The Updates Are Just A Bit Slow. I'll Try To Update Soon But, I Can't Make Any Promises About When It'll Be Out. I'll 'See' You Guys Next Chapter!)