Chapter 3

{The Next Morning}

~Klaus POV~

As Violet And I Left Our Room y/n Had Left Her's As Well. We All Dashed Down The Stairs And To The Reptile Room. We Found Uncle Monty's Dead Body In The Reptile Room.

Count Olaf Entered The Reptile Room. He Shook His Suitcase And We Heard Sunny Squeal From Inside. Count Olaf Got Violet, y/n, And I Into The Car But, Failed To Leave The Drive Way. Mr.Poe's Car Crashed Into Our Car Causing Us To Turn And Crash Into A Snake-Shaped Hedge.

{Twenty To Thirty Minutes Later}

Violet, Sunny, And I Came Up With An Idea To Expose Count Olaf.

I Climbed Out Of Our Window And Snuck Into The Reptile Room. I Crawled Over To The Table That Had Uncle Monty's Journal.

When I Went To Grab The Journal I Touched Someone Else's Hand. I Looked And It Was y/n.

"What Are You Doing Here?" I Whispered.

"I'm Guessing The Same As You." She Whispered Back.

She Handed Me The Journal.

"I'll Use My Journal." She Said.

The Thing I Got From The Fire Fell From My Pocket When I Tried Find The Page For The Incredibly Deadly Viper. The Object Made A Clank Forcing Everyone's Attention To Us. Thankfully The Screeching Iguana Clock Distracted Them.

"It's Just Screeching Iguana Clock." Mr.Poe Said.

There Was Another Screech, It Didn't Sound Like The One Before.

Everyone Except y/n And I Went To Check It Out.

"There." y/n Whispered And Pointed Out A Paragraph."This Should Be Proof Enough."

"Alright." I Whispered Back.

We Both Stood Up And Headed Out Of The Reptile Room.

The Incredibly Deadly Viper Was On The Floor Wrapped Around Sunny, Who Was Playing With It.

"From The Research Journal Of Doctor Montgomery Montgomery;'The Incredibly Deadly Viper Wouldn't Harm A Fly, I Know This Because I Tried Feeding It Some This Morning.'" I Read Aloud.

"From My Own Research Journal;'My Father Asked Me To See What The Incredibly Deadly Viper Would Eat, I've Discovered That The Incredibly Deadly Viper Is A Herdivore. It Refuses To Harm Anything Living Or Dead.'" y/n Quoted.

"Well Then How Do You Explain The Bite Marks On Doctor Montgomery's Cheek." Mr.Poe Said.

"At First I Couldn't Explain That But, Look Here." Violet Said Showing A Suitcase.

She Placed It On Uncle Monty's Desk And Opened. Violet Place Some Random Objects On The Desk As Well.

"At First These Look Like Random Objects, That's What Got Me Thinking." Violet Explained Her Thinking And How Everything Fit Together.

{In The Labyrinth}

The Statue Lady Came Off Her Pedestal.

"Hello,Klaus Baudelaire." She Said.

She Was Mr.Poe's Assistant.

"How Do You-" I Asked.

"Not Important." She Said.

Then She Explained A Few Things.(What She Said In The Show,I Honestly Don't Remember.)

"What's Going To Happened To y/n?" I Asked.

"Oh,She Going With You Baudelaires." Mr.Poe's Assistant Said.

{A Few Minutes Later}

I Haven't Told Violet And Sunny About The Woman In The Maze Yet.

Uncle Monty's Reptiles Were Being Taken Away As We Spoke.

"Mr.Poe, What Will Happen To y/n?" Violet Asked.

"Oh, She'll-" Mr.Poe Said.

"Be Going With You, Baudelaires." Mr.Poe And y/n Said At The Same Time As y/n Came Outside.

"How Did You Know That?" I Asked Her.

"Mr.Poe's Assistant Called And Told Me." y/n Replied.

I Noticed y/n Had A Small Leather Bag Over y/n's Should, I Didn't Asker Her About It.