3

Savannah POV

'High king Peter, the magnificent," The blonde boy says, while reaching his hand out to shake, causing me to snort. 

"You probably could have left out the last bit," says the girl, who I'm guessing is Susan.

"This is Queen Susan, Lucy and King Edmund," Peter says while pointing at the siblings. Me and Trumpkin lower our heads out of respect. Though how could they have come back?

"And you?" Edmund says to me, "Who are you?" our eyes connect once again. Now I think about he is rather handsome- I need to stop he's a king for Aslans sake. 

"Savannah," I reply, lowly.

"What's happened to Narnia? How are we back?" Lucy questions.

"The horn it really did work,"Trumpkin says in disbelief. What horn? 

Trumpkin explains the whole story to us. 

"We need to find the Caspian, and the Narninans," Peter says confidently. We all follow him, up into the forest

----------------------------------

After an hour of walking in silence, and me arguing in my head whether to tell Peter we're going the wrong way, I give in. "You do know we're going the wrong way," I say bitterly.

"No we're not." Peter snaps back.

"I don't recognise this place Peter," Susan replies, my heart feels a bit lighter knowing at least one is on my side.

"That's the thing with girls, they can't keep a map in their heads," Peter says, while grinning- what cheek.

"That's because we have things to fill it with," Lucy replies- yes Lucy, that sass. Giving up with the argument I trail at the back once again.

"Hi," a voice says. I look up to see it belongs with the Dark haired boy- Edmund.

"Hey," I reply, with a soft smile.

"You know I believe you right," he says, "Peter just doesn't like to admit it when he's wrong."

I nod. "I get it, but a lot has changed since you were last here." 

"How old are you?" he questions.

"Fifteen," I answer.

"Me too," he answers, with a cute goofy smile.

We spend the rest of the time talking, with a few sarcastic comments about Peter along the way.

"We should just listen to out DLF," Susan mutters after a while.

"DLF?" I question.

"Dear little friend," Lucy answers.

"Cause that's not patronising at all, is it?" Trumpkin mutters.

"Awe that's so cute. Can I call you that?" I say to Trumpkin, in a sarcastic tone.

"You certainly cannot," Trumpkin snaps back, causing me to smirk.

"Alright, alright," I say with my hands in defeat.

"What's that sound?" Edmund questions. A clank can be heard in the distance. We all slowly head towards it. Wanting a closer look we hide behind a log.

"The Telmarines," Trumpkin mutters. We all look up above the log. Hundreds of men are working, cutting down trees. The clank of metal and people chopping is all that can be heard. Suddenly a man walks past. Edmund grabs me and pulls me down, making me land on top of him, giving me butterflies in my stomach.

"I think we did go the wrong way Pete," she whispers.

"Lets go," Peter mutters, while grabbing Lucys hand. Edmund grabs my hand and pulls me up and into the forest. We carry on walking, me and Edmunds hands are still holding, neither of us daring to release. 

Suddenly Lucy screams, "Look Aslan over there!"