10

Savannah POV

I reach a room which looks like it's not been used before. It's small with a large rock in the middle, which I sit on. Tears flow down my face now, I'm unable to stop them. All the stuff Peter said was true, I've never known who my family are or anything, not that, that has ever really bothered me until now. Before everyone returned, I used to go into the forest and be a master hunter, as I can stay hidden, yet now I'm just useless, since I have no title. The kiss with Edmund is also going round me head. I can hands down say it was the most amazing moment of my life. Does this means he likes me? 

Before I can think about that too much, the door opens revealing Edmund. "Anna," is all he says, while giving me a massive hug. He then pulls out and looks at me, with those deep brown eyes, into my harsh blackish- brown ones. "Ignore Peter," he says calmly while, wiping way my tears, "he's just het up, he didn't mean it."

"But it's true," I say.

"No!" he replies firmly, "You are the best thing in my life," and with that his lips clash, onto mine. This time our kiss has more passion to it, yet still the a million butterflies. 

"I like you?" Edmund blurts out.

"I like you too." I say, while kissing him again, this time more slower, more loving.

"Will you go out with me?" he asks.

"Yes!" I say, while embracing him with a hug. Before being interrupted. "Edmund, Savannah- you better come quickly!" she pants, before running off again, with us two chasing after her, both grabbing a sword along the way.

We reach the area, a white sheet of ice is up, with the White witch in it, both her and Caspian have their arms reached. Before we all charge in, each going to a different person. A werwolf, a slimey thing (don't not what it is to be honest), and Nikabrik. Nikabrik has Lucy in a hand lock. "Nikabrik what are you doing?", I ask my voice broken in shock.

"I'm sorry Savannah, I really am," he says, looking honest at me, before I push him off Lucy, and he charges at her with a sword, and Trumpkin stabs him. As important as Nikabrik was, he tried to kill Lucy, and I could never forgive him for that.

I look at the ice, to see Peter now stood in front, with his hand out. "Peter are you crazy!" I yell. Suddenly a sword goes through her heart, cracking the ice, before it comes crashing down. Behind it is Edmund, "I know. You had it sorted." he says harshly, before walking away.

I glance at Peter and Caspian, giving them a thrown before chasing after Edmund. 

"Edmund!" I call, but hear no answer, I head down the corridor finding him in his room. "Can I come in?" I ask. He nods his head. 

"You know, you were really brave, and I'm proud," I say to him. He just pulls me onto the bed into a massive hug, where we fall asleep.