5

Savannah POV

I wake up to the cold morning air hitting my face, though I still feel warm. Edmunds arm is wrapped around my hip, his body up against my back, causing me to blush. I look around to see if anyone's awake, noticing Peter and Lucy have gone. "Edmund," I say while shaking him lightly.

"Whatttt," He moans.

"Lucy, Peter they're gone!" With that he's up within seconds, waking Susan and Trumpkin up. We quickly grab our weapons and follow where the footprints lead to in a hurry.

"PETER!" Susan yells, while running up the hill to him. Peter and a man who looks around the same age as him are in the middle of the grass. Lucy close to Peter, while the other man is holding Peters sword. Surrounding them- a load of Narnians, it's only now that I notice Trufflehunter and Nikabrik among them.

"Savannah, Trumpkin you're okay!" Trufflehunter runs (well whatever a badger does) towards me. I crouch down and give him a hug.

"This is Prince Caspian," Peter says. The prince glances at us all, keeping a longer glance on Susan. He has longish dark brown hair and almost black eyes, which are freakishly like mine. His skin is also slightly tanned, he looks slightly older then Peter.

"High King Peter?" Caspian questions.

"I believe you called," Peter response, not taking his gaze off Caspian.

"I expected you to be older," Caspians blurts out.

"Well if you like we can come back in a few years," Peter says in a sarcastic tone.

"No!" Caspian quickly cuts in, "It's alright, you're just not exactly what I expected," his gaze lands on Susan again. My head immediately goes off with wedding bells though of course I don't say anything, this is meant to be a serious moment.

"Neither are you," Edmund says, while eyeing Caspian, and glancing at the Narnians.

"A common enemy, unites even the oldest of foes." Trufflehunter says- and they say an owls meant to be wise. This causes Trumpkin to put down his story into the ground.

"We awaited your returns my lord," a small cute mouse says, "Our hearts and souls are at your service," the mouse bows it's head to the kings and queens.

"Oh my gosh he's so cute," Lucy whispers.

"Who said that!" the mouse yelps, bringing out it's tiny sword, that is no bigger then a tiny twig.

"Sorry," Lucy answers apologetically.

"Oh...urgh...your majesty, with the greatest respect," the mouse bows, "I do believe courageous, courteous or chivalrous might more but fit, a knight of Narnia," and with that he puts his sword away.

"Well good, we're going to need all the swords we can get." Peter says.