Two

'Finish your story, please.' Raichelle's tone is now a bit dull as she tries to keep herself calm, ignoring the reminders flashing in her peripheral view.

The phone buzzes again as a text comes through.

'We need to talk. It's important. Too much to explain over texts. Call me, please.'

Raichelle screams! 'I know this dirty muthafucka ain't trynna call and text me from another number! Who the fuck does he think I am?!' She turns her phone off.

Lauryn is obviously confused with the lost expression and tone 'So you're not gonna tell me what's got you 3000 HOT right now?!'

Trish hops in the car just as lost. 'Umm...what I miss??' She is now leaning forward looking between the two of them

'Just in time..' Raichelle states. 'Buckle up, girl..this is convo is about to take a turn. After Lauryn finishes her story..'

Lauryn continues to ramble about Granddad's last wishes, a deed, and some other mess. It's just sad that she hasn't figured out Malik is a con artist. On top of that, no one knows why or if her car is really in the shop. For all they know, it could be the woods somewhere with a dead body in it. With all of Lauryn's degrees, you'd think she was smart enough to know a Fuck Boy when she saw one. But then again, how come Raichelle couldn't recognize one?

The only one that's dealing with someone decent enough to mention is Trish, but does she even realize it? Her dealings with Fuck Boys left her damaged. Dwight has stuck by her for years, even worships the ground she walks on. She's too focused on a Pretty Boy package to see the man she has just waiting for her to fall so he could catch her. They've been too careless falling, getting hurt, broken, scarred, damaged, cracked. Even feeling like they're beyond repair when they recall certain instances.

Things have gotten so bad regarding relationships within the recent years, Raichelle was nicknamed Tourette's because of her cursing fits. She has so much anger and rage built up from her ex. But she started working on it and building herself back up.

Then she met a man named Howard. He was a sweet guy, very friendly. They seemed to connect during their first conversation, though she wasn't interested or attracted to him in the least. Not saying he's not attractive, just not her type. The connection became deeper than physical and she was drawn to him. He was drawn to her from the beginning and always had a thing for her without her knowing. He never forced his feelings or said anything out of the way. She remembered her saying he understood that she was still healing from a broken heart and even gave her encouraging words since he was in the same process of healing.

They later grew closer as friends. She was so hung up on being a perfectionist and a people pleaser. He was a rebel and didn't care what anyone else thought, or at least that's how he appeared. She admired, almost envied that about him. But as she got to know him, she found out that he did care, ALOT. So much so, that he put on whatever song and dance he could to be loved and accepted. He jumped through all the necessary hoops, especially when it came to the opposite sex. So in reality, what he criticized her for (in what he claimed was a loving way), was very much the same way he operated. They craved acceptance.

But when it came to being a lying, manipulating, cheating dog, he was on his own. And he knew she didn't stand for it. As many times as she cried on his shoulder, he only pretended to care. This was him laying out the trap for her, painting himself to be everything she needed. Once her resistance was down, he knew he could have his way with her. She was an easy kill when she became his prey...or so he thought.

He was everyone's friend though! People LOVED Howard. He was so kind and caring. Such a gentleman. He was the best person ANYONE could have in their lives. And that's exactly what Raichelle thought as well. He did a good job of hiding for 5 years. But as she looked back on things, she started to notice a pattern with him. Too bad she couldn't see it when she was under his spell.