CH.2: Blazing Ruby Meets the Darkalia Twins

Previously on The New B-Shot: S2, CH.1...

"Still worried for him?" Aries asks, curiously.

"I still am, Aries, but we just have to keep a low profile around him."

"Who are you even talking about, Kohana?" Samuru-kun asks, out of the blue.

"Oh! Sorry for leaving you like that, Samuru-kun..."

"But I was talking about a childhood friend of mine that recently got into an accident when he was facing off a relative in a B-Daman Battle Competition. He didn't claim victory for the battle, making him and his B-Daman to lose their memories."

~~~~~~~~~~

"With the way she moves her arms around and firing those marbles really fast and swiftly, she can easily take down a single row of bottles in an instant..." Akira comments.

"No wonder Shiro-chan's always so good with playing volleyball and dodge ball during P.E. Classes... This is her way of increasing her powers..." She mutters.

"Emblem Charge!"

"Tidal Voltage Ignition!"

"Electrocute the Bodies of Water, Sting Gorgon!" Shiro pushes the trigger on her B-Daman.

"So that's what they call a B-Animal from a B-Daman..." Akira mutters.

"What the heck is even going around... Why do I keep thinking that there is someone watching me, from a distance that I can't see them...?" Shiro thought in her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello there, Sweet Pea. Good to see you again." Hachiro greets Kohana.

"Good to see you again too, Dad." Kohana greets him back.

"Dad, me and Samuru-kun are now dating!" Kohana says loudly, excited.

"Aries, this is--!"

"Yeah, it's the Sapphire of Aqua Pura." Aries says calmly.

~~~~~~~~~~

"That's strange... This is the first time that the Sapphire and Ruby are both glowing at the same time, since it was only the Sapphire glowing as a hint for you to find the rightful owner." Samuru reasons out.

"I know, but I think this is another sign to confirm that the rightful owner of the Sapphire of Aqua Pura, to become the Angel of Water and my ally, is within the different areas in Crestland, which is good." Kohana says her statement.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Powers of Darkness and Somber, Show your True Form before me and Rid the World in Despair and Chaos!" Lilith shouts out loud.

"Bring Forth the Creature of Darkness; Darkalia!"

"That was perfect, for your first try, Princess Lilith."

"Why thank you very much, Hama-san~" Lilith thanks Mr. Hama.

"And now, time for the final ingredient of making a simple recipe of chaos and disaster~!" Mr. Hama holds the small potion bottle in between his fingertips and quickly throws it as the Darkalia figure.

~~~~~~~~~~

"A Darkalia! But how!?" Samuru-kun exclaims in question.

"I think it was that "little assistant" that the Master of Darkalias talking about, and created that Darkalia, just so they can take the Sapphire of Aqua-- I mean, the Sapphire of Aqua Pura and the Ruby of Flames away from me." Kohana states.