CH. 49: Operation: Rescue Phoenix! (PT. 2)

Kohana: Hello there, fellow readers! I just want to let you all know that this is part 2 of the same title. So I hope you guys are really excited about this one coming your way!

Kohana: B-Shots! Ready! Aim! Fireblast and Action! Welcome to Chapter 49, Part 2 of Operation: Rescue Phoenix!

~~~~~~~~~~

~Location: WBMA Building

After having a calm conversation with his mother, Kamon stands in front of the three targets present on the playing field while holding Garuburn in his right hand.

"Your whole family's been doing what they can to try and save your brother." Garuburn said.

Kamon nodded his head and agreed. The alarm went off and time starts ticking down. On a spur of a moment, he closes and meditates silently to himself, calming down for the right moment.

Greg and the others were observing the boy on the other side. Kohana smiled at Kamon, "I know you can do it, Kamon-kun... Believe in yourself..." She muttered.

Shiro was holding her left fist close to her face while holding Gorgon as he watches what's going to happening. Hachiro was standing right behind his daughter.

"Kamon?" Greg was confused, as to why his son was not moving, not even a single muscle in his body was making the slightest bit of movement.

"Kamon... I feel it..." Garuburn whispers to his partner. "Your thoughts are flowing through me..."

In his mind, a picture of his entire family flashes in his thoughts. "I have to get stronger..." Kamon whispered. "Cause that's the only way..."

"To save my brother

"To save my brother...!" Kamon shouts in his own thoughts whilst seeing the image of his own brother in his mind.

!" Kamon shouts in his own thoughts whilst seeing the image of his own brother in his mind