CH. 47: Triple Gillusion & Spike Phoenix

Previously on The New B-Shot...

"Big mistake." He holds Drake and Stallion together and suddenly, a bright yellow glow was emitting from both B-Daman. Bakuga and Jenta were looking at what's happening in shock.

"Just remember, you asked for it. Brace yourselves!" The Grand B-Master reminded both of them.

 Brace yourselves!" The Grand B-Master reminded both of them

~~~~~~~~~~

Lilith then starts giggling before changing into intense laughter. "Finally~! The Grand B-Master has done it~!" She cheered with satisfaction, looking at her hands with dark energy emitting from her hands. Hannibal looks at his dual blades as they were engulfed in dark energy as well.

"Looks like the Legendary Qilin is finally taking it's true form and giving us enough power to defeat the Angel Goddesses, once and for all..." Hannibal whispers with a smile and looks down.

The cloud of dust clears up as Ruby and Sapphire were getting back up on their feet again, after the impact came into contact with the ground. "What in the world was that?" Sapphire questions in shock.

"The power that was dwelling up within the twins... it came from Qilin himself and offered some of his energy to them to become even stronger than us..." Ruby said in shock to Sapphire, and she gasped in fear.

~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to Chapter 47: Triple Gillusion & Spike Phoenix

~Location: Phoenix Island, off the coast of Crestland

All of a sudden, a bright yellow beam shot up into the cloudy blue skies.

Nearing Bakuga and Jenta's location, Kamon and Aona spotted the yellow beam shooting up into the sky

Nearing Bakuga and Jenta's location, Kamon and Aona spotted the yellow beam shooting up into the sky. Aona was holding onto Kamon after he got pushed away from the playing field and hitting the ground from Ryan's Special Move from his B-Daman.

"Huh? What's that light?" Garuburn asked the siblings, concerned. Aona pulls her arms away from Kamon, saying "We should go."

"Yeah. Let's check it out" Kamon agreed and looks down at Garuburn. "You ready?" Garuburn hummed in reply, and the Day siblings quickly made their way towards the yellow light in the distance.