CH.13: Fire & Water Collided Together

"Looking for something interesting, Darkalia Twins and Mr. Neptune Hama!?" Everyone gasped in shock and surprise.

Kamon and the group looked up in the air, having expressions of relief and hope, written on their faces, and saw none other than the Angel of Fire herself, Blazing Ruby.

"No! Impossible!" Hannibal shouts in frustration and Lilith just growls underneath her breath. All of a sudden, the Darkalia destroys the very top of the building next to Ruby, letting a giant piece of rubble about fall down above her head but was completely saved by some water moving the giant rubble piece in the way, and carefully placing it on the ground. The twins were left surprised but Kamon and the others were more shocked than ever as they all saw what happened.

"Do you really think twice of facing your own Biological Daughter, this time around, Father?" A familiar voice was heard and Neptune quickly turns around. He widened his eyes, "I couldn't believe it... She really was the chosen one to become the Angel of Water..." he whispers underneath his breath.

Akira gasps in surprise, "It really is Shiro-chan, but now she has become..."

The mysterious figure goes back down and planted her feet on the ground, standing next to Samuru with Dravise in his hands, then Blazing Ruby flies back down and stood next to the mysterious figure, who is now known as the Angel of Water herself, Surfing Sapphire, standing right next to Blazing Ruby.

~~~~~~~~~~

~Location: Southern Crestland

"All right! It's Blazing Ruby and Surfing Sapphire, this time around!!" Kamon cheers out with determination.

"And the Water Angel's powers are getting stronger with every second has passed!" Garuburn comments in surprise and shock at the same time. "Buzz, buzz! This is going to be epic!" Misuru yells out loud, confidently for Blazing Ruby and Surfing Sapphire to be winning against the Darkalia Twins and the giant vile beast that's currently rampaging and destroying the buildings in its way.

Hannibal and Lilith growls in anger and rage, letting their exposed eyes to be emitting a bright neon glow, showing the rage within themselves. "This is literally impossible for her to survive what the heck just happened to the Angel of Fire--" Hannibal states with an angered tone.

"And now, the Angel of Water of this generation is finally right in front of us...!" Lilith continues through her teeth, fueled with rage and the dark energy was slowly emitting through her hands while looking at the Angel Goddesses in front of her. "This can't be happening... My own daughter being the Angel Goddess of Water and finding out this power source... I can't believe it..." Neptune whispers underneath his breath, then his eyes were glowing so dim.

"Samuru-kun, you go and help out the others." Blazing Ruby says in a serious tone.

"I'm on it." He states in reply and ran around behind their backs to avoid the twins from attacking him. "This is your first battle against them as the Angel of Water, you think you can handle it?" She asks in a curious tone and glancing at her in the corner of her eye.

"Oh please, I've done some combat training for the past three years, of course I'm ready to take action and handle everything, especially against my Biological Father." Sapphire whispers back in reply in a serious tone, flashing a smirk on her face and looking at Neptune.

He immediately felt tense and shivers went down his spine as Sapphire was glaring at him with her ocean blue eyes and star-shaped pupils. "With my daughter like this, she has really changed herself..." He says in his thoughts and took out the sword out of its sheath on his back, holding it out in front with both of his hands on the handle.