Special CH: Practice Makes Perfect!

Melody: Hey there, Ranger Squad! Director Melody Crystal over here! Now this chapter is going to be a little bit different!

Melody: So before we get back to the main story line and finishing the second season strong, let's have a special chapter which happens before the Crossfire Phoenix Grand Prix!

Melody: I hope you guys enjoy this season before the grand finale! I had fun with this season, but the author still has three more seasons to go with this series!

Melody: But anyways! I wanna give some shout outs to Kayetra_Maryquel for her amazing stories and having Kohana in her original story, and TalianaBishop for the amazing artworks that have been shown in this season and the cover as well! Show her some love and support on Twitter (F.Venish), as well as Kay for her amazing stories too!

Melody: As for now, I'm heading out to my mission! Signing off and enjoy the Special Chapter, Ranger Squad!

~~~~~~~~~~

~Location: Hachiro's House

Two days have passed after a Crossfire Tournament has been announced to be taking place in Crestland, making every single B-Shot in all four areas to be excited about. But that also means something else for Kohana and Shiro, and that's making their official debut as the band: Gems of Revolution.

At the moment, the two were spending their time in the living room with Aries and Gorgon on the table with piles of papers, planning for their upcoming debut performance, the costumes, and the effects, etc., before the tournament comes around. During that time, Kohana was helping Shiro with her singing because it was... well... a bit shaky and unsettling to listen.

"LeGeNdS NeVer DiE-!" Shiro begins singing the chorus of a song in front of the B-Daman and Kohana. Most of the time, Aries and Gorgon were screaming in pain from Shiro's singing but the Angel Goddess of Fire was unfazed by her bad singing.

"Ahh! This is even worse than nails on a chalkboard!" Aries shouts in pain.

"You could...! Say that again...!" Gorgon agreed and screams in utter pain from Shiro's singing voice.

"EVery tImE You BLEed FoR REacHINg GReatNeSs! LeGEnds NEver DiE--!" All of a sudden, Shiro loses her voice and starts coughing uncontrollably, for hitting a high note.

"Okay then, that was... interesting." Kohana calmly said, unfazed of what happened.

"What!?" Aries and Gorgon yelled in shock.

"How were you not affected by that awful singing!?" Aries asked, still irritated.

"That's because I'm used to singing and know what's going on," Kohana replied.

After that, Shiro sighed after she stopped coughing. "I'm so sorry, Kohana-san... I don't know if I could ever have an amazing voice likes yours..." She muttered with her head down.

Kohana shakes her head, "That's okay Shiro-chan." She replied and the girl lifted her head, surprised and confused.

"But that sounded horrible! Even Aiya or Asahi thought it was worse." Shiro comments on her singing voice.

"Because you're still learning how to sing properly. Once you get used to sing and practice your chords everyday, you will see the improvement."

Kohana activated her powers, snapped her fingers, and a clipboard and pen appears in her hands, "I'll get this checklist ready, for starters. We need all of the things prepared and ready to go." She said.