CH.24: The Grand B-Master Brings Crossfire Back?!

Kohana: Hello, everyone! Welcome back to The New B-Shot: Chapter Recap! This is now Chapter 24, that's right... CHAPTER 24! This second season is flying by with so many chapters being released, one after another!!

Kohana: Joining me and Ember Aries in this Chapter Recap is going to be my Boyfriend, Samuru Shigami!

Samuru: Good day, readers.

Kohana: And we couldn't forget about Shiro Hama and Sting Gorgon!

Shiro: Hello~! Dear Readers~!

Gorgon: Please to meet you, fellow readers. Let us know how you are doing today by typing them in the comments down below, after you finish this chapter.

Kohana: *sarcastic tone* Thank you for taking the words right out of my mouth there, Gorgon!

*everyone starts chuckling lightly*

Gorgon: Sorry about that, Kohana-san...

Kohana: No worries, Gorgon! Anyways, as usual with this segment of Chapter Recap, let's have a brief yet important summary of what happened in the last chapter! Let's start with Shiro-chan since you were the first one to make mention in the chapter; tell us, what happened to you in the story?

Shiro: *takes a deep breath* Okay... I was now walking to school and completely tired since, keeping a secret from my Foster Family, I was doing some late night training and Gorgon was there with me as I was doing my training and all that stuff...

Kohana: Hold up a sec right there, you were seriously doing late night training!? What the heck, Shiro-chan! That's really bad for you!

Shiro: I know, but I had a secret hideout and everything like that. The ceiling has a big hole of the secret hideout, which means I let the light of the moon shine down as I was doing my training.

Aries: And what you're trying to say is that you left the house without anyone in the house knowing about it since they are all asleep, and the only way for you to fall asleep is by doing some late night training to make you go to sleep?

Shiro: That's a very detailed and logical but questioned statement right there... But yes, I quietly sneaked out of the house without anyone even knowing! *giggles suspiciously*

Kohana: Okay... I hope you weren't caught by security since you're literally skipping the curfew like that...

Shiro: Don't worry about it! I have my ways of getting back to my house and going to my secret hideout, every time I miss curfew and never got caught! *feels proud*

Samuru: Well, I wouldn't do that, if I were you...

Shiro: You two never got to experience missing curfew?

Kohana and Samuru looked at each other for a few moments, then they both looked at Shiro again with unamused looks on their faces, meaning that they haven't done it at all.

Shiro: Oh well... I'm the most rebellious one in the group! *laughs proudly*

Kohana: *sighs and rolls eyes to the side* Continuing on, what happened on that school day, Shiro-chan? Did you meet up with Akira-chan there too?

Shiro: After that, I told Akira-chan that I was still so tired on that school day and only got six hours of sleep to prepare myself for school. Thankfully, Akira-chan cheered me up.

Kohana: That's good to hear, Shiro-chan.

Shiro: But then... Before walking to our classrooms, since we're both in different classrooms, we're both stopped by the Student Council President and Vice President, Yukiko Shinsato-san and Makoto Takumi-san. They both stopped us because of something we didn't do wrong, but instead; they both stopped us because of a school event happening next week and they want you, Kohana-san, to perform at school to raise enough money to help in the construction of the damaged and destroyed building from past incidents of the Darkalias by the Twins and my Biological Father, Neptune.