CH.37: Surfing Sapphire's Official Debut!

"Now then, let's get this party started, Gorgon!" Shiro shouts with a determined tone in her voice and raises her left hand with the glowing Sapphire of Aqua Pura on her silver ring.

"Surfing Sapphire, Ocean Floors Rise! Metamorphose!" Shiro shouts her transformation call out loud and the water around her starts moving and morphing into different shapes while the stone on her silver ring was emitting a bright blue light. Eventually, Shiro was completely engulfed within the blue colors of the water stream and her entire outfit changes into the blue, flowing dress.

The world around her changes and enters the Gemstone Realm of the Sapphire of Aqua Pura. She rapidly swims around the Gemstone Realm, doing a few flips and strokes like a mermaid before diving down then going back up as her hair was engulfed within the bright blue light, extending her hair length and the glow fades away from her pink-to-blue ombre hair. Shiro spins around in the Gemstone Realm and two water rings went through her arms, then transforms into two pairs of pink and blue bangles on both of her wrists.

After that, she swims away from her spot and spins around, then she slaps her hands onto her feet and a pair of white and blue sandals. The light goes up and forms a skirt and forms a tail on the back of the skirt, then water particles covered her chest and changes into her strapless top with see-through sleeves on her arms. She spins around in the waters of the Gemstone Realm, putting her hands underneath her long hair and throws it up in the air, forming a loose ponytail with her long hair and drops in front of her right shoulder then a dark blue streak forms within her bangs.

Shiro moves her right hand over her eyes, changing the color of her eyes to blue and the shape of her pupils to stars. She puts a smile on her face and swims around in the Gemstone Realm and holding out her arms to the sides and streams of bubbles were forming around her arms. She shoots herself up in the air and flips backwards, three times and lands on her right foot, creating a ripple and knowing she's standing on a water platform. She does a pirouette spin and throws her arms in the air, getting rid of the streams of bubbles from her arms and moving themselves behind her back.

She does another pirouette spin and bends her upper body down, then the see-through, silk scarf of blue with white highlights appeared on her back and forms into a pair of wings on her back. Shiro bends up her upper body again and crouches down a bit before jumping off the invisible platform beneath her feet, spotting Gorgon floating in the Gemstone Realm.

"See you after the battle between the Twins and their gigantic Darkalia, Gorgon." Shiro says to Gorgon in a calm tone.

"Make sure you're careful out there too, Shiro. Or should I say, Surfing Sapphire." Gorgon replies to the Angel Goddess of Water in front of him. She lets go of her B-Daman and forms a giant bubble around her and floats away from Gorgon and getting out of the Gemstone Realm.

~~~~~~~~~~

In the real world, Hannibal and Lilith had angered expressions on their faces. "Darkalia, attack the Angel Goddess of Water!" Hannibal commands the Darkalia with anger and the Darkalia quickly turns around, walking towards the stream of water to hit the Angel Goddess of Water away from the area.

"Oh, no you don't go near Meri-chan!" Asahi shouts in anger and aims his B-Daman, rapidly firing marbles at the Darkalia to slow down it's approach to Shiro. The others followed up with Asahi and Riki fires his Special Move, Crushing Tidal Burst at the Darkalia. "Misuru! Ken! Mac! Take care of that guy over there!" Riki shouts.

"You got it, Riki!" Misuru yells in reply. "Emblem Charge!" And then, the three of them shout out loud at the same time, pushing in their emblems and activating their B-Daman's Special Move.

Misuru: With Pin Point Precision, Stinger! Unleash the Swarm!
Ken: Take them to the Bullet! Go, Detonate Wolg!
Mac: Firing with a Single Kick, Jolting Buck!