⚰️Chapter.2⚰️

So I'm now 19 years of age and my Mom split up with her boyfriend Sean years before that and one day I was out shopping with my friends and I'm going back home after such a nice day out.
Me: "Goodbye girls"
So I put my key in the door and when I walk in I saw my Mom on the floor, I thought it was really strange, I thought she was drinking again, but no I was wrong, I started to worry.
Me: "Mom? Mom? Mom wake up! MOM! SOMEONE HELP!!!"
I called the emergency services and they pronounced her dead, I was devastated, I saw it on the news as soon as possible, gossip like that goes to the world the moment it happens but I don't care about that, all I wanted was my Mom back.
Sean: "Jordan, I'm really sorry about your lost"
Me: "At least she'll be safe away from drugs now"
As soon as I found out her Death was because of Drug overdose I eventually quit drugs too, I'm shocked that I'm even born let alone alive.
Sean: "Yeah, anyway, I'm always here for you if you need anything"
Me: "Thank you Sean, that means a lot to me"
Sean: "No problem"
I believe that anyone can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a Dad and Sean is that special person, it's actually sad that he's not my actual Dad because we get along really really well.
I saw a Tweet My Dad had put on Twitter about My Mom saying Rest in Peace and stuff like that but it's a pity how he notices my Mom died when he doesn't notice me still living here on this earth.
I want answers as to why he's not been there for me, that's all I want, I don't care if My Dad (Triple H) and I never see each other again after it I just want the truth, his version of the event that happened many years ago.
So I gave myself many months to grieve over my Mom then I decided that I wanted to become a WWE Superstar.
I mean my Mom already taught me what she knew and I already have a little bit of experience but if given the chance I'm gonna get my answers quicker than expected if I become a WWE Superstar, this is gonna be exciting.