👩🏻Chapter.29👩🏻

I'm starting to get sick and tired of the bullshit that's going on and I'm really starting to miss everyone and it's only been 10 days since they suspended me over this incident, it is ridiculous.
Sean: "Are you ok Jordan?"
Me: "I'm ok now yeah"
Sean: "It's going to be ok"
Me: "I'm so done with this bullshit, people are judging me for my past and that's wrong, I have done stupid things back then and so did my Mother, we were both not perfect, we were no angels but Chloe is making me out to be the bad one and she's up to no good as pure usual"
Sean: "I know, Your Dad and his family have always been like that, blaming everyone else for their failures"
Me: "That's all Chloe does, when something goes wrong she blames her Dad then acts as if the world is going to end, she's such a child!"
Sean agrees with me, it's like my whole world is turning upside down because of my Mom and our past but I'm not letting that dominate me, I'm not letting it get to me anymore.
Colby was in awe when he found out that I was suspended but he didn't know the story that happened 10 days ago so I told him all about it and he was in shock.
Seth: "Someone who despises you is behind that, I don't care what anyone says"
Me: "I think it's Chloe but I'm not letting the accusation go public incase more shit hits the fan"
Seth: "Yeah I wouldn't go too far with the accusation either"
I knew that something like this would happen but I didn't think it would be too good to be true, turns out it is and I hate it when I'm wrong sometimes and I hate it when I'm right sometimes but either way it's fate, it happens.