👏🏼Chapter.4👏🏼

So as time flew by I was patiently waiting my turn and as from that night because I'm making my televised debut I'm now gonna prove that I am more than just Chyna's Daughter.
I'm gonna show them people what I'm all about and there will be no stopping me.
I faced off against Bayley and I won my NXT Women's title on my debut, everyone was shocked but myself and Bayley since them months have flown by myself and Bayley had mutual respect for one another, as Bayley was about to make the main roster she watched as I took control of the NXT Women's locker room but there's gonna be a very important announcement made regarding NXT and this so called brand split.
Triple H announced that there would be a brand split and only 7 of us from NXT will be drafted to the main roster and if I do get chosen to go to the main roster then I hope to God that I'm on RAW.
Bayley: "Oh My God this is insane"
Me: "I know right?"
Alexa: "I deserve to be up there on the main roster, I have waited so long for this"
Carmella: "But what about the rest of us who have worked our butts off?"
Alexa: "Oh and 6 others too"
Months later just before the Brand Split myself and Askua faced off for my NXT Women's title and first time round she was not successful but the second time round she won the title and I'm not at all devastated about it because I have had a good run with that title and I done that all by myself.
I have always wanted to know my fate weather I would talk to my Dad again or not but I hope if im chosen that I will be drafted on RAW so it would be easier to get the truth quick enough but I don't think I will be to be honest, I think the McMahon's have something up their sleeve to make my life hell but...
We will see about that then shall we?