😃Chapter.13😃

Later on that night Kurt Angle was announced as The New GM of RAW as well as being inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame by John Cena just a few days ago and thinks have already shaken up just by him being here and it's not next week yet.
Seth had a Tag Team match tonight, he already got his revenge on My Dad last night so he teamed up with Finn Balor to get his revenge on Samoa Joe for injuring him and his Tag Team Partner was Kevin Owens.
Yeah the match was great Seth and Finn got the win and Chloe was so pissed backstage I saw her get really angry and she was talking to her Grandad (Vince) about the Shake Up next week and I'm all ears hearing what she has to say.
Chloe: "You know what I'm so pissed Granpa, I'm so done with Chyna's Daughter ruining everything and her buddy Seth Rollins, as for him he is just as bad as she is, they are no good together they have to be split up next week or I'm gonna lose the plot!"
Vince: "Calm Down Chloe we will think of something"
Chloe: "Well she can't just get away with what she did to your Daughter, she caused all of this"
As usual I knew I would get the blame for Stephanie going through a table when it was our Dad who put her Mom through the table but to be honest we both know the truth only the truth hurts her and she couldn't spell the word "Truth" if she tried.
I was backstage and I was doing my hair and I didn't realise that a bit of my hair had came off but it didn't matter.
My Hair was neatly in place and I looked fine so I went out with Bayley and Sasha because it might be the last time I see them and I didn't know that my Dad collected that hair as DNA sample.
I didn't know that he was gonna find out if I was right or not and I had no idea that that was what he is gonna do.
But what is the point? Really?
He already told me that I was no Daughter of his but you know he's been lied to by his wife and he believes everything she tells him and he choose her over me so to be honest I really don't want to talk to him no more.
I already said my peace and I want to leave it at that but if he is really sorry then he wouldn't of said them harsh words.
I know my Mom was telling the truth, she was my best friend and that's all I ever needed, as far as he is concerned I already have a Dad and he's right.
Sean is my Dad compared to him, my actual Dad is only my Father, he's nothing to me now after what he said and I don't care what others think, he destroyed our Father and Daughter relationship when he slept with Stephanie behind my Mom's back so really I don't actually care anymore.
I want nothing to do with him again, I can achieve my dreams without him in it, he'll soon see it my way.