🚙Chapter.34🚙

So I got out of the Red car and I was waiting for Jordan but there's no one to be seen, she must be at the hospital so I left a note instead and I'm gonna be here to watch the tears come from that ugly face and I will be the one laughing now.
6 hours later.....
Jordan came home from the hospital and surprisingly she's talking to Seth, the last time they came face to face he broke up with her and they didn't talk for week after the break up.
Seth: "Jordan, come on talk to me, I needed to see you, I was worried "
Jordan: "Your not worried about me when you broke up with me though were you?"
Seth: "I was thinking of your best interest, I did not do that for me I did it for you, I was not being selfish"
Jordan: "Well maybe I think you were"
Jordan opens my Dad's office door, I wrote a letter and put his signature on it making out it was him who wanted to fire her so it gets her out of our hair quicker.
Jordan sees the note with her name on it and she opens the letter and reads it, she saw the your fired part of it and she was devastated.
Jordan: "WHAT?!"
Seth: "What is it?"
Jordan: "I've been fired"
Seth: "Why?"
Jordan: "Basically said I'm not good enough for this and I should come back when they think I'm ready, which will be more like never"
Seth: "But you are good enough, you've been Raw Women's Champion twice"
Jordan: "Maybe it's not enough"
Seth: "Who fired you?"
Jordan: "My Dad"
Seth: "I KNEW IT! I knew he was up to no good, I told you he was up to no good, I said he would stab you in the back like the way he did, you can never trust that guy!"
Jordan: "I know, guess I better head back to New York, where I belong"
Seth: "Don't leave me alone Jordan, please"
Jordan: "I'm not with you anymore Seth, I'm practically no good for you, or my Dad for that matter, I have to go"
(Jordan runs off and I smile)
Seth was furious and he punched the wall, he left in anger and Jordan is packing her stuff and is going back to her home in New York, she has like two homes, one here with Sean and another home in New York where her Mom left her in her will.
I'm not letting Dad find out about this until I need him to know, he needs a break from this stress anyway and so do we, we have seen enough of Jordan to last us a life time anyway, she needs to look in the mirror and realise that she never ever belonged here in the first place, I'm so glad she's gone now.