😅Chapter.24😅

Today I had so many unexpected things to do, my friend brought over my GodDaughter to mind while she was at a meeting and her Mom was sick.
I was going to take her the beach and Seth saw me and shouted my name so I stopped and he stopped and we talked.
Me: "Seriously we have to stop meeting like this, rumors will spread like wild fire"
Seth: "I know but I have to clear that air with you about the other day, I'm sorry about bossing you around when it comes to your family I mean I know they can be a nasty piece of work but it's not up to me, it's up to you"
Me: "I know that"
Seth: "I think it's the fact that I'm your friend and I don't want you to get hurt again like last time"
Me: "It's ok I knew you were only trying to do what's best for me"
Seth: "I'm glad that you understand"
Me: "Yeah but I do think your right, I think they need to stop this, I don't think I can really trust my Dad, besides the point he always expects me to come to him when he could come to me some days, it's just proving to me that he's not interested"
Seth: "Oh."
Me: "Yeah so I think I'm gonna take your advise on this one"
Seth: "Ok"
Me: "See you around"
Seth: "Bye"
Me: "Bye"
So I drove off with my GodDaughter and took her to a fun fair then came back 5 hours later, what a day it has been today, she had me going everywhere.
My Friend picked up her Daughter and now I'm here just waiting for Seth so I went and got changed into something different so I'm waiting patiently for him now, I never thought I would say this but I can't wait to talk to him.