📽Chapter.10📽

Well at WrestleMania we had nothing to do with anything.
Seth just did what he was suppose to do and that was to kick My Dad's Ass but yes Stephanie was there and that's why I'm here to stop her from getting her own way and yeah WrestleMania was shocking this year.
Seth was half way through the match beating down My Dad then Stephanie got on to the apron of the ring.
Seth pushed my Dad and my Dad went right into Stephanie but little did they know I got out a table before hand and Stephanie fell through the table.
Corey: "OH MY GOD!"
The look on the face of the commentators says it all and even My Dad couldn't believe what he had saw or done for that matter.
Me: "YOU GOT EVERYTHING YOU DESERVED, BITCH!"
This distracted my Dad, he was too busy shouting at me then Seth quickly takes advantage of the situation infront of him and the Ref declared the victory to Seth.
THE WINNER SETH ROLLINS!
When Seth Rollins won the match My Dad went to check on Stephanie and I guess there entrance on a motorbike didn't make them so big that night, it's all about the win and some revenge.
So as My Dad was checking on Stephanie obviously I got carried away while celebrating with him I kissed him and everyone was shocked, there is a age difference between us, he is exactly 11 years older than me and everyone thought that was odd but Seth seen no problem as he kissed me back.
The look on my Dad's face was priceless I have to get a copy of that one, well here's to a night Stephanie has to spend in a hospital and my Mom would be so proud of me right now.
We both walked out of WrestleMania 33 getting what we both wanted and that's a good thing because I promised he would get his revenge and I would get the truth and it worked both ways but the kiss we shared will be one of the biggest topics of the talk in the Locker room but who cares? I'm gonna enjoy the rest of the night.