🚨Chapter.28🚨

So it was a long day at the police station too, it was hard convincing them that I have no idea about these drugs and it's the truth.
I don't know where they have come from, it's been well over a year now since my Mom died of Drug overdose but I had nothing to do with them since the day she died, this is wrong!
Me: "Look I don't even know how they even got into my loft in the first place"
They got My to answer many of their questions and I did but when the police found someone else's DNA on them that other person was arrested but I was suspended by WWE for 30 Days because of this incident/ investigation or whatever they like to call it.
Me: "Excellent! This is just fucking Excellent isn't it! What the fuck?!"
Sean: "Calm down, at least they know your innocent, just let it blow off and everything will be ok I promise"
Me: "I hope so"
I was so angry that day, I honestly think Chloe had something to do with this but I'm not the one of type to go and point fingers at anyone when they might or might not have done something they were suppose to have done so Sasha and Bayley came around to mine.
Sasha: "That's a joke"
Me: "I know"
Bayley: "It looks bad on the company to not have their Women's Champion in action"
Me: "Well I'm defending the title on Sunday but after that I'm going to start my suspension they said"
Sasha: "Oh"
So Sunday came and gone and I was defeated by Alexa Bliss and the WWE have now suspended me and that does not look great on me at all, this is all I needed!