👋🏼Chapter.30👋🏼

The 30 days were up and I was back in the ring in no time at all but I had to get through one person to get my title rematch and that person is Stephanie McMahon.
Stephanie: "You think you own the place don't you!? Well you don't, I do, you will be facing Nia Jax"
Me: "Ok whatever Steph"
Stephanie: "It's Stephanie, or Miss. Mcmahon to you"
Me: "I thought you were married to my Dad?"
Stephanie: "Very funny, get out there now!"
So I did and thanks to Sasha and Bayley I defeated Nia and that made Stephanie's blood boil.
Stephanie: "That does it, you will face Myself and Triple H in a mixed Tag match and you can pick your male Tag Team partner and I don't care if it's Seth Rollins, you are going to that ring next week and we are gonna kick your asses!"
Everyone was like oooh and time flew by since the last show and I have trained ever so hard with my trainer you guest him Sean Waltman, Stephanie really thinks she can get rid of me from the company but it is not going to work because if it's anything I belong here.
Triple H (My Dad) knew nothing about this up coming mixed Tag Team match till Chloe mentioned it to her Mom infront of him.
Chloe: "You and Dad are gonna beat them, I know you will"
Hunter: "What's she talking about? What's going on?"
So Stephanie told him and he went ballistic, he was not happy about facing his own Daughter and her boyfriend in a match, he couldn't be anymore angrier at his wife right now for keep a secret such as that one.
Hunter: "WHY!? WHY DID YOU KEEP THAT A SECRET!?"
Stephanie: "I thought you knew"
Hunter: "I'M FUCKING SICK OF IT"
Stephanie got shocked and my Dad went for a walk, really she should've planned this with him, now he feels pressured into hurting me and I know he doesn't want to do that but now he has too.
He won't back out of the match now because his wife has him wrapped around her little finger as always.
Well it's tough luck for my Dad, he knows he can't control Stephanie and he can't control me either, he knows there's nothing he can do about this.
I have accepted the match and so has Seth but I wonder what he's gonna say or do during this match next week, God knows he might back out there and then but who knows, I will have to wait and find out.